Thread: First time

First time

I went to the doctor the other day, hoping to cure a nasty case of bronchitis. Nothing new they, take your blood pressure, listen to your lungs, maybe a chest x-ray. But this time turned out quite differently when the nurse informed me I would be getting a shot on my butt.

Two thoughts immediately came to mind:
    1. OMG she's going to see my panties!
    2. Not much you can do about it, so you might as well relax.

So I dropped 'em, got the shot and left chuckling to myself.

I got off light then, as I didn't wear panties under my skirt,
    except they used a telescope instead of a microscope
    The trainee was cute

DSCF0006a.jpg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

When going for my six months supply of drugs, I expect a blood pressure check.

I do go prepared for anything though.

No use getting caught with your pants down. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    I wear tighty whities when I'm going to the doctor's office. I did wear panties to the ER one time, I didn't have time to change.

At one of my Dr. visits he wanted to see my feet for some reason, so off came my shoes and shocks. He took a double take at my bright red toe nails. Did his exam and said nothing. I'm sure I wasn't the first and surely won't be the last. Just enjoy it.

Aspiring Member
    Which reminds me , I have to go to the Doctor Tomorrow, I do have some Feminine clothing that is hard to distinguished if it's Male or Females Clothings.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Went to a driving physical 2 years ago. Doctor told me to drop my drawers to check for a hernia. WTH? That has never happened before. I put up a little fuss, but lost the arguement. So, right in front of him I pulled down my full cut, nylon, pink panties with lace trim.

The doctor never flinched. Just like he didn't even notice.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie O View Post
    At one of my Dr. visits he wanted to see my feet for some reason, so off came my shoes and socks. He took a double take at my bright red toe nails. Did his exam and said nothing. I'm sure I wasn't the first and surely won't be the last. Just enjoy it.
    I have Diabetes, so if I go to the doctor for a routine exam, they often want to check my feet, which involves removing shoes and socks. Since I also have bright red toenail polish that I wear almost all the time, I remove it the night before.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

not being a doctor I can't say for sure but I'm very sure they see a lot stranger than crossdresers, in perticuler ED medics, I reference items fond in places where they normal are not found.
    it goes with being a doc. like the butler (sees all, says nothing)

At my last Dr. visit I thought to not wear panties but had forgotten that morning about the appointment so had worn a bra all morning. Do you suppose a Cardiologist will want to listen to your heart and lungs? I wore a button up shirt hoping he'd just slide his stethoscope under. Before the doc comes in the nurse says to strip down to my underwear. Oh well, he never acted like anything unusual was going on.

After he was done he accidentally took my phone. I wonder if he did it on purpose hoping to find some pictures of me wearing womens clothes. Wondering if I can get the nerve to wear panties on purpose next time.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Years ago in my 20's I use to wear a brand of mens lycra shinny black bikini briefs that looked just like women's panties.

I went to Mass General to have a mole on my shoulder looked at I figured they would say take of your shirt.
    Well no they said they wanted to see all my skin and to take everything off but my undies.

And to make maters worse the doctor came in with two female and four male interns for a look, very embarrassing.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    Hi Diane . You probably wasn't even the first guy that he saw that day wearing panties......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

A couple of years ago I went to the Dr for a dermatitis outbreak on my arms. Thought all would get was a prescription. Nope got a steroid shot in the behind. I had on a pair of bright red panties. The nurse just smiled and never said a thing. I had it happen last summer again. I had white bikinis on that time. Another shot in the butt. Nurse again never said a thing. Hopefully I don't have another outbreak this year. If I do I will have on panties. I can't stand tighty whiteys even for a short time.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    My Dr has seen my panties many times and its no big deal.
    Several of the female assistants have seen my panties and my polished toe nails.
    The one said she like the purple I had on my toes at the time.
    They see more stuff than we can imagine.
    I have a chiropractor appt tomorrow and sometimes she has to lower the waist on my jeans to get to the L5 vert but she has never said anything about my colored panties.
    Some have a lace waistband too.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-03-2016 at 10:34 PM.

I had a similar experience when quite un-expectantly the doctor asked the nurse to do an ultrasound on me which included my groin area. I did my best to pull my panties down under my pants when I was asked to unzip them and pull them down. I believe I got away with the panties not being discovered, but my landing strip was lubed and scanned as part of the overall area being scanned.
    Kindly, not a word was said about my 'patchwork'. 😁
    Di

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    The last time I went to the Doc, he asked me to remove my trousers. I coyly took them off and asked, "where can I put them?" To which he replied, "over there on top of mine".

My name's Becky Woods and I'm at the comedy club all week.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    A few years ago I had just barely made it on time to my new urologist. I hadn't realized that a digital exam was going to be part of the procedure. As I pulled down the pants of my rather masculine uniform, I heard a slight chuckle when my dainty pink panties were revealed. My prostate is so healthy that he only tracks PSA levels now.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Rachel
    I like your dress style, especially the skirts. Do you wear make up and are you wearing a bra (b or cups)? What's been the reaction from the general public?
    Tina

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    The last time I went to the Doc, he asked me to remove my trousers. I coyly took them off and asked, "where can I put them?" To which he replied, "over there on top of mine".

My name's Becky Woods and I'm at the comedy club all week.
    Good one! I like it.

As for panties and such, a friend of ours is an ER nurse. She often talks about the things she sees. No names of course, but she goes on and on at length about the men wearing panties or bras and their painted toes.

An excuse for panties - "I ran out of clean underpants so I had to borrow a pair from my wife." They're not going to believe it but it does give you something to say.
    Last edited by Krisi; 05-04-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Had to go in for hernia surgery a few weeks ago.... after the surgery and in recovery the nurse is helping me off the bed. She is taking quite care to be sure I am steady and indicates she will asst me in getting dressed. She pulls the panties out of my clothing bag, reaches down and helps me with each foot being placed in my panties and then helps raise them up as I sit on the side of the bed. Very professional, and the really interesting part was my wife was sitting right across from us watching her assist me to dress.

The last time I had to drop my pants for a shot a beautiful blonde PA gave it to me. I was thinking I bet my panties are prettier than hers. She never said anything and I go away happy.

Silver Member
    At my first appointment with a new dermatologist, a petite Asian lady, I was in my tighty whities and socks when she and an assistant came into the exam room. The Doc wanted a full body scan and asked me to remove my socks. PANIC!! Toe nails painted a bright red! I asked the Doc if I could speak to her privately. The assistant left immediately. I took off my socks. She saw my nails and in a smiling voice said, "Oh how pretty"!! she examined my feet. I put my socks back on. The assistant came back in. She had to have suspected something, but I had asked the Doc to please not discuss what she had seen, and she agreed. You can apply a moral to this, if you want.

you handled this better than i would have.
    I feel like id be freaking over the needle and book because of that. having an anxiety attack, go home then later be like " WAS I WEARING PANTIES ALL DAY?"

great stories here. makes me want to go to a doctor. I don't go ever. only time I was caught like that was when I was stripped in ambulance after a car accident