Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bedroom dilemma !

Teresa my wife wears my t shirts to bed during the summer months and during the colder times she actually wears what looks like men's woolen bottoms. I myself wear those lounging pants that are woolen sometimes when it's cold and my t shirts I bought just for bed time. My point is we don't have any pajamas we designate for sleep wear. We wear what's comfortable to us. The older I get the more comfy I like to be. I have even quit wearing ties to church but occasionally wear one to a funeral ( the older you are the more of those you will attend also). My suggestion just wear what you are comfortable wearing. I really don't know if I would sleep better in a gown or what I wear now. I doubt very seriously the thought of another woman wearing the gown will enter her head unless she reads what you wrote on here. Just do t bring it up. I don't worry about the small stuff until it happens then in your case I'd simply say ummm never thought of dear do you want me to change. Don't sweat it just do what you want and then ask for forgiveness for being so thoughtless about it.
    I think very few of our wives really 100% enjoy what do anyway. The more I read on here the more I think that. Some are accepting but only to certain points and it seems very few don't have some restrictions on here.

it should be no issue, you are a crossdresser and like nightgowns. Go ahead buy it and wear it to bed. My wife doesnt tell me what to wear to bed, I like short and long nightgowns and only wear feminine clothes at night. She accepts the fact that im a CD.

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    She doesn't wear nighties any more only PJs.

Jamie,
    Last time I went on holiday it was a cruise and I did sleep in a nightie, as for the bed linen , I get your point and hope they are clean !

Taylor,
    I covered those points, when I told her sometime ago that I was wearing a nightie under my PJs because I slept better she did suggest I dispense with the PJs as long as I didn't flaunt the nightie. In the past nighties were a big turn on, wearing them every night has mostly taken that away, she doesn't see it as disrespectful, if it does help me sleep .

Jaylyn,
    I'm sure you're right I'm probably worrying too much, as you say just admit my mistake and apologise.
    Last edited by Teresa; 05-04-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Teresa, you are making a problem when there isn't one. Your wife loves you enough so that she is willing to have you wear nightgowns, HERS even. problem solved, you get what you want, and sleep better. She cares enough for you to do that. Oh- not good enough? they're old.... Now you are going to just piss her off.

I have 50 bucks in my pocket. It is mine to do whatever I want with. My wife and I have separate accounts for our own money for just this kind of stuff. ta-da, problem solved. Most couples have their own leisure money. It is a healthy thing, lunches, little things, whatever.

She sleeps with you with a nightgown on. If it is not good enough that she gives you hers, what do you expect her reaction will be?? then fine, go get your own if MINE are not good enough for you.... Spend a ton of money that is meant to be for stuff she sees as way more important is what will be a problem for her. As for a charity shop. A common word across the pond where I live they are called consignment shops. I highly doubt she is going to care about some other woman once wore them. That is the point of these shops. Most of us pick up stuff at these shops at one time or another..... She will likely care about it being another woman's if you slept with that woman.... but that is about it.

We have a saying, not sure if it is used over where you are or not......... Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
    Last edited by Tina_gm; 05-04-2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Last year my wife decided to clear out her nightgowns that were "vintage." They were beautiful nightgowns purchased in the early 1970's at Macy's and Gimbel's in New York. She was going to donated them to our local Goodwill. I told her no! We freshly laundered them with Woolite and donated to a charity shop that would charge a reasonable amount for them. I did not want some eBayer to scarf them up and jack the price up on the net. They were gorgeous. If any woman was going to be jealous of her cross dressing husband wearing them, it would be because they were worn by "another." It would be because of the sizes, 34B. I don't know your tastes in negligees or nightgowns, but, maybe your wife would feel upstaged.

Buy something that is comfortable but not sexy. If I want sexy it's a nylon floor length gown or peignoir or a long full slip. If it's comfort it one of my ratty tee shirts. Maybe, buying a moderately priced cotton tee shirt that is made for a woman would be a comprise between worn by another woman and new.

Frankly, if you do go over the top with no romance in your life, you'll here about it.

I've been wearing nightgowns for a while now, not to the amusement of my wife though. But recently I wore a pair of silky pajamas instead, and she said, "You know they make them in men's clothing." I looked down at the crotch and replied that I wasn't sure that they weren't men's. But it had no fly, so she thought it was female. Anyway, she wasn't any more accepting of them than the nightgowns, as far as I could tell. I went back to the nightgowns since it didn't matter to her, and I like the flowing fabric around me.