Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Becoming More Feminine

Aspiring Member

Becoming More Feminine

As I age I seemed to have become more feminine. I tend to feel more womanly as well as having picked up some feminine traits.

Have any of you ladies experienced this?

Platinum Member
    Hi Martha , I notice the way that I walk and sit sometimes I catch myself doing things in a feminine way......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The older I get the more I have accepted my transgendered side. I'm not sure I act more feminine but I certainly want to be more feminine.

Reality Check
    I have not noticed a natural change. Sure, when I strap on my boobs and wig, I will try to act feminine but it's something I have to constantly think of.

Unless you are a full time crossdresser, it's best to learn to turn it on and off. People are going to think it's a bit strange if you wiggle when wearing a business suit.

I'm the same as you Martha. I read somewhere that testosterone levels fall 1% each year from the age of 30 so that means I have 21% less in my system than I had then (which is much lower than the peak in puberty anyway). Maybe this is a real physical explanation of what you describe.

Sandy

Way to go Sandy now I feel way more Feminie lets see 67 years old, that's 37% less testosterone. This explains a lot of why I'm acting weirdly lately.... Lol
    Don't know if it's more feminine or just mellowed out and not as excitable and full of pep as I once was. Reminds me of that Toby Keith's song "I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."
    Actually I sometime times feel that's not even true, except in my mind.

Sandy, I've had the same suspicions about T levels and acting feminine. I notice that I cry easier as I've gotten older. I feel like I would be happiest if I could dress en femme all the time now so I believe there is a lot of truth in what you say.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

I've been dressing a lot more in the last six months than than I have in the last twenty years.

I think it's due to my children moving out which gives me more time to let Miss Judy out of the closet.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I do become more feminine. As a gender fluid person, it seems that the feminine side of me is becoming more important and I know that some foods we eat and BPA in plastic containers have put a fair amount of estrogen in my body and I have nice boobs. I do feel a lot more feminine lately.
    Part Time Girl

I have experienced this and I love it .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylyn View Post
    Way to go Sandy now I feel way more Feminie lets see 67 years old, that's 37% less testosterone...
    Too bad those extra 15 lbs I've got won't do the same....

I hear you. The beer gut creates estrogen and with dropping T levels starts to win (Bonus Moobs!). The desire to dress has increased and lack of energy was also noticeable. I started rubbing on a small amount of progesterone cream to restore the balance. My energy is better and I wake up with wood, which hasn't been the norm for a long time. I Still love to get my girl on with my new found twins.

Jamie

Sometimes I wonder if the "I am more feminine" is really just us accepting ourselves more. I have always had fem traits. They have become more noticeable now that I am accepting myself more. I don't know that anything is really increasing. I think it is always there, just now it is being uncovered, un caged and IT which has always been there, is just now being able to be more free. Just my
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I definitely feel this way.... embrace it, love it....
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

i only have been fully crossdressing for 4 monthes now, prior to that i have only been trying on leggings and making my hair pretty for about a year and a half, and im not sure if it counts but i definitely see that my desire to know more about fashion, how to do my hair, nails, makeup etc is growing.

Hi Martha, as to the question that you raised------and to the answers that you received; If what was said is true about losing testosterone is true then I WILL GLADLY give all of mine away. I much prefer to have ALL female traits, mannerisms and clothing. And yes, I do find that I have many more feminine traits then I used (smiley face) to.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Women don't think about being feminine, they just think about being themselves. That's the way I feel.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Reality Check
    If anyone thinks that dropping testosterone levels is causing them to wiggle when they walk or cross their legs differently, they need to go back and re think this. What we see as "feminine" in women is just the habits they have acquired over their lifetime of being girls and then women. They have been taught to be feminine and they have acquired habits from observing other girls and women. It's the same for us but it's masculine habits.

If you want to look and act feminine, you have to break the masculine habits and then practice the female ones until they become natural to you. If you have been a man for sixty years, it's going to take a lot of time and a lot of effort.

The testosterone levels do drop off, so the ratio of testosterone to estrogen does fall. This will not. Hangs your mannerisms as Krisi says, but might have small impact on thoughts. Do you define feminine as actions or appearance or thinking? Or some of each and so the answer is more complex
    Hugs, Ellen

Definitely is happening to me. I think we just become more comfortable with ourselves.
    be sweet for me

-Renae

One persons analysis:

"...draws parallels between how elderly men change towards the end of their lives and stereotypical notions about femininity. Quite simply, older men become more sensitive psychologically and softer physically."

More here: men soften with age

I have probably not become "more feminine" as I spent many occasions living as a girl and experiencing life as one when I was twenty.

Marriage and circumstance made me alter my ways to some degree whilst raising a family.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, after several years of progressive dressing, I, now, dress completely, and am considered passable. (at least we think so),I believe that at each stage, my feminine quotient has increased. I am shaved which enhances the feeling of nylon. I also read and watch You Tube about feminine movements and body language and watch female mannerisms in public, then practice, practice, practice. My wife offers ideas and coaching. It's very enjoyable. I also use hip and butt pads for more feminine curves. I continue to shave. Nothing can be more feminine than slipping on a pair nylons after you've shaved your legs.
    Last edited by NancySue; 06-20-2016 at 06:09 PM.

Banned Read only
    Oh Hell yah, I've even been to an endocrinologist to see what's up! Apparently I have have the T levels of a middle aged...Clydesdale horse! A mammogram confirms 'glandular tissue present' though. Her recommendation "see a phsycologist 😐 "

I'm still struggling with the fact I'm gender fluid (probably intersex in some way) but it's not all bad, I can still be a "gentleman" I suppose and still be a cute chic when I want to be (but I can't be a rock hard dude anymore OR a hot chic!)

I need to figure this out!

yes apart from having my ears pierced having no body hair I've started growing my hair in a girls style and getting it bleached which gets lots of remarks
    from work ,im in the construction trade ,but i don't give a damn what they think,also at home im always wearing girls jeans and tops with pantyhose and panties