Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Becoming More Feminine

Quote Originally Posted by Martha G View Post
    As I age I seemed to have become more feminine. I tend to feel more womanly as well as having picked up some feminine traits.
    Well, the more you do it, the more likely you are to do it again.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I've had the opposite problem most of my life. I've never been what people would consider effeminate, but I've never been able to react in a masculine way to things. I've had to watch other men carefully and try to imitate them. I was never completely successful. The hardest thing was figuring out when to get mad about something. Other men were always telling me "I don't know why you're so calm about this. If it was me, I'd be fuming mad." So I'd pretend to be mad when I really wasn't, and usually would overdo it. Many times I'd pretend to be mad when I wasn't, and realize that this was something I shouldn't be getting mad about. It's so much easier and natural to be feminine.
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 06-20-2016 at 04:47 PM.

While I have had some feminine traits for probably all my life. I have noticed wanting to be more feminine. Is is age or senility only time will tell.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I've been wearing feminine jeans and tops as well as girl undies for the last thirty years or more. Lately, I'm more prone to sitting with my legs closely together and conscious of my posture when bending over or stooping to pick something from the ground. I never use a urinal when peeing.

I've only become more feminine physically, not personality wise. I'm satisfied with the results
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

It is happening to me as well, as many of you stated might be a combination of accepting it more and for some a lower testosterone level, for me if i can say, its also the fact i am realizing that when i am dressed up, i am me, and hence probably my mind and body are slowly changing to match it more ??
    I surely not being a doctor, cant tell, but i do like that, and well, if i can become more feminine that can be only good for me.
    Gilda
    hopefully becoming the real "ME" now