Thread: Slaying the Dragon

Slaying the Dragon

Finally had my first appointment with the Therapist. We spent about an hour and a half together and I thought it was very productive. She felt that based on what I shared with her that she'd probably recommend me to the Endo after a couple more sessions and I should be able to be sarting on a low level of estradiol and Spiro by June. That has got me pretty excited! She recommended an electrologist so I'm making an appointment tomorrow. Just thought I'd give you guys an update to let you know my progress. Looks like my journey is under way. Lisa

It's hard to say 'Congratulations, you're trans' when you are embarking on such a difficult journey, but there are no more appropriate words. You are discovering your true self, and that is the most important step in your life, so...congratulations!

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    As Paula... Congratulations or perhaps welcome to your emerging new life. Establishing your support team is a very important stage in getting started. Medical, therapy, and the associated pit crew all play a role in helping us solidly establish ourselves and deliver on our plans.

Welcome.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

lucky girl. :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gold Member
    Down into the rabbit hole.... I hope this steadies things out for you.