Thread: refreshing to find the other box L7 to check off

refreshing to find the other box L7 to check off

we have a need to get some medical work done at our house, we have a state run plan through Medicaid ? made our appointment by minutes and settled in, first time, need to fill out the paper work.....patient name.....address....sex.....male-female-trans-other, asked my boy which one to check, he made a face and said what do you think, so i checked male and looked to him and said i didnt want to make a mistake, finished all the nit picky medical condition's and such and teased him with the mental disorders and prescription drug questions as well.

most fun i had filling out medical forms in a long time....
    Last edited by mykell; 05-05-2016 at 10:40 AM. Reason: proofread
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

My Dr. just started including that in his pre-appointment forms we now how to fill out every time we go.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning