Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: understanding where i am on the continum

Mostly C, but just a couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity for F over a few days.

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferinsf View Post
    girls

a. do you only underdress at home only
    b. do you only underdress and go out in drab
    c. do you dress en femme at home when no one is around
    d. do you dress en femme at home and your wife knows
    e. do you dress up en femme and go out only late at night or where you do not expect to meet anybody
    f. do you dress up en femme and go where there are lots of people but don't interact
    g. do you dress up en femme and do daily things like grocery shop, get the car fixed, go to the movies, clothes shopping

jennifer
    C, D, E, starting to do some F-ing. Heh-heh.
    Simply an avid clothing enthusiast...

I am definitely a G.

I now see myself as being trans. I have been doing laser hair removal on my face. Now I am looking into starting HRT. In the future I would also like to do GRS.

For me it is
    B. yes
    C. yes
    F. yes and I do interact with people, mostly friendly places so it is easy to strike a conversation.

I am definitely a G+. I go out as often as I can en femme, and now have the nerve, pluses, confidence, whatever to interact with most everyone.

I'm a B and C but I have shopped in drab mode (underdressed though) and tried dresses on in a store with the SA knowing full well that the dress is for me. So does that mean that I have a short trip toward the letters above c?

I am a D

Quote Originally Posted by rachelatshop View Post
    As you will discover this community is very diverse, and some times I don't feel that the girls responding are always representitive of the community as a whole, many of the persons (girls) like me just don't speak out
    I think this is a very important point. By their nature, G's are very likely to respond to a question like this but we are probably the tip of the iceberg. People reading this thread shouldn't assume we're as numerous as we appear to be.

A No B No C Yes I have and do D I dont have a wife but I did dress to some degree when the ex was here, I do what I want now Whenever E see D F I think I will at some point G I wear androgynous clothes out very regular, I am perceived well dressed, Ive even been hit on recently by a GG, I wear what I like and I think looks good on me, I mix and match male/female clothes to suit me, yes I wear jeans, blouses, have a nice leather jacket and some nice belts. I enjoy and Im very comfortable in my out clothes, I do own many other types clothing, I can see given the right situation I'll be out en femme at some point, just a matter of time & comfort level.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

It's B & D for me.

Aspiring Member
    Jennifer,
    I am very much a d. My wife knows but not ready to meet Sara. Someday I would like to venture out shopping and such. It will have to be out of town. I would not like to be seen by some I know yet.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    I think this is a very important point. By their nature, G's are very likely to respond to a question like this but we are probably the tip of the iceberg. People reading this thread shouldn't assume we're as numerous as we appear to be.
    jennie-cd....i think your comment is prescient....those of us (perhaps lucky enough) to be at the g+ level have, i think, gained the confidence to be who we are but i suspect ...we are only the tip of the ice berg

i very much appreciate the responses...

A, B & C for me. I would like to move beyond C eventually. Right now it's daft.

Silver Member
    I don't see a letter that applies so here is me, I like presenting as both a GM which I am and a blending CD (which I am too) when I go out dressed. When dressed I like to do womanly activities like clothes, makeup, shoe shopping and a variety of salon services at many different salons. When dressed I interact with others but I do this away from home. When in drab I usually do manly activities but I also wear passable woman jeans and panties. I enjoy/need to do both of these things.
    If it were really common in my part of society for men to wear women clothing articles and still present as a male, I would likely do just that and skip the need to blend.

Hope I this helps. You can pick my letter.

D for me and maybe E if you consider the back yard rounding up dogs as going out. That is farthest I have been out dressed and always after dark. I don't really care if a neighbor is looking out the window or not. You can throw in a little of A & B if you consider wearing panties only underdressing. Once and a great while I have worn a bra and panties and went out.
    Last edited by Robin777; 05-07-2016 at 10:25 PM.

I'd say G for me. I do go grocery shopping and clothes shopping en femme but not all the time but I am comfortable presenting as a woman.

C here, but when I used to live in Bay Area I went into fetish shops and tried on dresses and heels. Very closeted married man, so store employees are the only people who have ever looked at me and known I am a CD

C for me. I dress in my room. I was D last year with my GF, but she didn't like me to CD so D didn't last long, just a few weeks before we went steady.

I aspire to D with a GF who likes me to CD. I don't care about going beyond D, but that could change if my future GF is interested in me doing that etc.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

The following 2 categories apply to me as I would answer "Yes." to both questions
    f. do you dress up en femme and go where there are lots of people but don't interact.I would have to qualify this a bit as I do interact someimes. I do this when people start talking to me.
    g. do you dress up en femme and do daily things like grocery shop, get the car fixed, go to the movies, clothes shopping

Basically I dress whenever I can, such as on weekends, holidays, and my personal days off. On these occasions I function just as I normally do.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I've been hovering between the last two recently. I'm not going out all that often but recently the barrier that has kept me from getting out near home has been breaking down and I've been to movies, a concert and out to dinner a few times locally. That was all the kind of thing I would only do when I was out of town.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Jennifer:

As of now, I only dress en femme at home when no one is around. I was married before (she passed away) and am married again; my late wife never knew (or I think she did not know) and my wife now knows but would not be tolerant in the slightest. Between wives I dressed at home every day. For a time I would go out but not interact, mostly because early on--when I was new at dressing, makeup and so on--I got "made" in a store, and that put me off. Hope this helps.

Kris

C and D for me.