Thread: have any ladies showered while fully dressed? I have but didn't want too!

have any ladies showered while fully dressed? I have but didn't want too!

So, I am out on the back porch smoking a Virginia Slims (as recommended by one of the lovely ladies on this site) with an 1 hour and 15 minutes(or so I thought) before my son gets home from school. Well, little did I know that he would be released early today. So, I hear his car alarm tweet as he is walking to the front door. At that moment a fear shot down my spine like never before. Fortunately, I locked the front door to which he doesn't have a key and as I am rushing across the living room past the glass front door he starts ringing the door bell! I dart past and into the shower I go full on dressed!

So he goes around back and comes through the back door as I am ripping my face off in the shower removing makeup and putting my wig, butt pads, boobs, shoes, pants, shirt, bra, panties, gaff, jewelry, false eyelashes (I think that about covers it) in the corner trying not to get them wet. Meanwhile he comes into my bedroom as I am in the shower and says "it smells like smoke in here, are you smoking"(no one in my household smokes except for me when I am dressed). I said "no I am in the shower and will be out in a minute". As I dry off leaving my outfit in the shower I realized(in the panic) that I had brought the can which I use as an ashtray(since no one smokes) in the house with me. I didn't have any water in it so the cigarette was still burning in the can in the closet like an incense candle. I quickly put on my boy clothes grabbed the can and put water in it.

Then after halfway calming down, I went out to the living room and he comes back downstairs and says "are you sure you haven't been smoking?". I told him "I'm pretty sure I would know if I was smoking and no I wasn't". He said "hmmm it sure does smells like it" I asked him if he had been to the hooka bar (knowing that he had once with his friend) and he said "no" and quickly said "I'm going to lunch with my GF" diversion successful. So, thank goodness he didn't say anything thing like "why was there a women darting through the living room and where did she go?" I guess he didn't think anything was up other than an odd smoke smell. However, now I have to figure a way to get the smell of cigarettes out of our closet! That was way to close!

Any other closeted ladies with close calls?
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

While i was dressed I heard the garage door open, it was my son home for a surprise week-end visit. I darted up the stairs. He had opened the garage with his remote so I knew I had time to get upstairs before he came in through the kitchen door. Luckily, I wasn't wearing a wig or make-up so changing into guy mode still happened in like 30 secs. I came downstairs just as he walked into the kitchen. My wife had text me just minutes earlier. I followed up with another text saying that was close and changed before he came in through the door. Little did I know my wife's earlier text was a group text with our daughter. She wanted to know why i needed to change so quickly. I replied that I had just come back from jogging and was only wearing a jock strap. A close call but not like yours!
    Tina

Tina-That's funny!
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Today actually, and it was my 1st true close call. I was sitting downstairs on this site I think, and there is a knock on the door. It is my lady neighbor who has a dog that barks A LOT. The cops were called on her and she thought it was me who did. (It wasn't) so she came to apologize. Well, not fully dressed, but I did have girl jeans on, and oh, my nails were a bright red. She sees me from the door, as I also see her. Well, I just have to go answer the door. here goes. I sort of hid by the wall a bit, and I had a light blue girlish sort of hoodie on. I just stuck my hands in my pockets so she didn't see the bright red nail polish. I think I am probably in the clear. I told her it wasn't being real bad. I would let her know if it keeps me awake. Another minute of blah blah blah, then she sticks her hand out to shake mine F--K!!!!! I looked her in the eye and held my glance there as we shook hands, and she did the same. I really do not think she saw the nail polish. never looked down.... buh bye.
    Last edited by Tina_gm; 05-06-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Sometimes there is really bad advice given out on this site. If someone recommended smoking "Virginia Slims" that person was not doing you any favors. If you do not smoke in male mode, why smoke in female mode? You're slowly killing yourself. And, if you're really trying to remain as feminine as possible for as long as possible, smoking should be ruled out. There have been many pictures posted on sites comparing twins, one who smokes and one who doesn't, and, the differences can be remarkable. Your skins is going to age. If you're going to try to develop a feminine voice, you may end up sounding raspy as a woman with compromised lungs.

And, there is nothing feminine about a woman with a cigarette hanging off her lips.

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    Today actually, and it was my 1st true close call. I was sitting downstairs on this site I think, and there is a knock on the door. It is my lady neighbor who has a dog that barks A LOT. The cops were called on her and she thought it was me who did. (It wasn't) so she came to apologize. Well, not fully dressed, but I did have girl jeans on, and oh, my nails were a bright red. She sees me from the door, as I also see her. Well, I just have to go answer the door. here goes. I sort of hid by the wall a bit, and I had a light blue girlish sort of hoodie on. I just stuck my hands in my pockets so she didn't see the bright red nail polish. I think I am probably in the clear. I told her it wasn't being real bad. I would let her know if it keeps me awake. Another minute of blah blah blah, then she sticks her hand out to shake mine F--K!!!!! I looked her in the eye and held my glance there as we shook hands, and she did the same. I really do not think she saw the nail polish. never looked down.... buh bye.
    SHE NOT ONLY SAW YOUR NAILS BUT ALSO NOTICED THE OTHER ITEMS AS WELL, WOMEN NOTICE THESE THINGS!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Do you now look back on and feel it was exciting?

About a month ago my son showed up out of the Blue, what the Blue is I'm not sure but any how I never got undressed so fast.
    Luckily I wasn't wearing any makeup but for some reason the room where I was in had girly clothes laying all over the place.
    As he started to open the door to the room I said "don't come in, I'm working on your birthday gift"
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Nicole -- Can't help but think the correct answer when your son asked if you were smoking would have been "Don't tell your mother." Then you've established a shared secret rather than set up a mystery for him to solve. Because smoking is rare these days people don't mistake that smell (on the highway I can tell if a person in the car in front of me is smoking. It's a very intrusive smell.) You've already gotten the mandatory health warning.

I have to echo Judy's question: in retrospect does it seem exciting? When I was hiding it always made me feel ashamed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't see how you all do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I don't see how you all do it.
    I echo with Tracii, I do not know how some of you ladies can do the closet thing over a long period of time

From reading many stories on this site it seems that everyone gets caught sooner or later...................

I am fearing that someone is going to get hurt doing theses sprints through the house all the whiles taking clothes off and all.............

But it makes for interesting reading, to that point though you can hide a lot of things in life ........... but you cannot hide SMOKE
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Yes, I showered fully dressed a time or two, for the thrill, not in desperation.

The closest I came to showering fully clothed was partly my own fault- I took part in the Ice Bucket Challenge
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Stephanie47, I agree with everything you said about smoking, but there are many who disagree with your final sentence. It's not hard to find online smoking fetishists, and many if not most of them like heavy makeup on their smokers. I'm a former smoker (22+ years) and I love heavy makeup, but I don't have a smoking fetish. Still, I find it sexy seeing deep red lipstick on a cigarette, the same as seeing it on a drinking straw, glass, or coffee cup. Some years ago I bought a pack of Slims just to take some photos. Wearing heavy makeup, dark red lipstick and long nails painted to match, most of the pics were of me just holding the cigarette to show my lips and nails and lipstick print on the VS. Session completed, mission accomplished, I tossed the pack in the trash. So I sort of understand smoking when crossdressed but not otherwise.

As for the closet thing, yes, it can be doable and for many not that traumatic at all. Sometimes it is like a game, realizing that if one is caught, it becomes a new game that can have undesirable outcomes. We are all adults here and should understand that we need to take responsibility for our actions and decisions. Though we may sometimes ask those simple innocent questions, we actually do know and appreciate what may happen, and not really like the results when they do. Such is life. The smoking warning that falls into that situation. Just like drinking, eating fatty foods, laying out in the sun too much, we shouldn't do that, but we do. Life would be very boring without some excitements. It is always nice to know that our substitute mothers are on this site to remind us of facts that we already know, since that are advertised on television, billboards and every pack of cigarettes sold here.

As for close calls, I had two that were not so much about someone coming home and more about exposing something that need not be exposed. No, not that! A couple of years ago I went to my regular coffee shop and fortunately did not see any or my regular friends while standing in line waiting to order. I casually look down and see my lovely painted toes nails in my flip flops. Ooops! Out the door and home to put on shoes. No one I know saw them and never heard any comments about it.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago. I had just got a mani and pedi and was wearing my trusty flips flops at home waiting for the polish to really set and dry hard. One of my neighbors had asked me to take his mail in while he is out of town. So, later that day I check my mail and then walk over to his house in my flip flops and see my other neighbors cleaning something in their driveway. Of course, me being the friendly neighbor who loves to talk, I begin chatting with them. Then go about my task of taking my other neighbor's mail in. Later that evening, I get one of those surprise "Ah Ha" moments. Shit! I did all that with my toes exposed. I always wear shoes to hide my nails when polished. I just started laughing as what else could I do? No trauma, just a need to be ready with a plausible excuse if the topic ever comes up. Fortunately, I do a lot with my grand daughter, so I will blame it on her if needed! I still giggle when I think about it.

I have also had the usual, "my son came home unexpectedly" moments, which resulted in quick retreats to my bathroom to change outfits in a superman flash and twirl. Funny how long it takes us to get ready and then how fast it really can come all off in an emergency.

I showered fully dressed once.......

That was after a mud wrestling match with some GG's.

Yep! It was good fun. :-)

My clothes and hair did need a wash and so did I, so why not all together.

The girls loaned me some clean clothes to wear after the match.

What I omitted to mention was that the girls showered with me and that was even more fun.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 05-07-2016 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Last comment...
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

[QUOTE=Stephanie47;3938591]Sometimes there is really bad advice given out on this site. If someone recommended smoking "Virginia Slims" that person was not doing you any favors. If you do not smoke in male mode, why smoke in female mode? You're slowly killing yourself. And, if you're really trying to remain as feminine as possible for as long as possible, smoking should be ruled out. There have been many pictures posted on sites comparing twins, one who smokes and one who doesn't, and, the differences can be remarkable. Your skins is going to age. If you're going to try to develop a feminine voice, you may end up sounding raspy as a woman with compromised lungs.

Let me clarify it wasn't recommended but mentioned that it was fun. I'm sure health wise - Smoking one cigarette once every few months is not so bad. Getting the smell out of the closet is, no more smoking for me!

Yes I have showered several times dressed but for the thrill of it. My first experience crossdressing was in the bathtub and it was also my first experience ejaculating.
    But even more fun fully dressed in 14" mini tank top heels and wig was walking down the steps into a swimming pool with a bikini clad GG then across the pool and back. She was really sweet.
    I have also been in hot tubs a few times and walked threw a couple of fountains.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole , Now you know why they say that smoking is dangerous......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    I posted this on a similar thread but I think my response fits here as well.

If you sometimes do things at home that you don't want others knowing about, the first rule is; Don't give them keys to your house. The second rule is; Don't leave doors open or unlocked. The third is: Don't do these things in front of windows without the blinds or shades pulled.

Now if other folks live in the house with you, not giving them keys is impractical. The chances of you hiding your activities from them over the long term are pretty slim.

And, Smoking as a woman but not as a man? That doesn't make a bit of sense. And non-smokers can smell smoking and smokers a mile away. You're not going to hide it.