Thread: Positive results when complimenting GG's you don't know on make-up/clothes

Banned Read only

Positive results when complimenting GG's you don't know on make-up/clothes

I complimented a GG i had never met before on her adorable nails. She offered me the chance to paint them, which I did. We are now friends and she lets me try her make-up and clothes.

What surprisingly positive results have you had on paying strangers compliments?

I have complimented several times young and stylish women on manicure and fancy nail polish jobs, on having beautiful eyes, and once even complimented a girl who had purple hair. All of this was done when I was in Drab, and I'm not sure if they thought that I was a dirty old man trying to hit on them, or a dirty old gay man gushing at them, I doubt that any of them thought that I was a dirty old crossdresser who wanted to be them.

By and large, the girls all seemed to be appreciative of my compliments. At least none of them called for the police. As far as positive results, the most I can say is that one or two of the girls told me where they had gotten their nails done. Bear in mind that I'm in not quite senior citizen bracket, and most of the girls I complimented were in their early 20's most probably.

The old saying goes that women dress to impress women, and I have thought that this impulse to compliment women is a reflection of my inner Femminess.

I would never in Drab compliment another man on anything more personal than his necktie or wrist watch.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 05-07-2016 at 02:00 PM.

As a photographer in drab, I would compliment girls on their deportment and general appearance, I would have to be careful how I broached the subject as they would sometimes look on me as being sleazy.

When dressed and if a girl knew who I was I could have quite free and personal conversations and get a favourable reaction.

Speaking professionally to GG's who knew I was a photographer I could have the personal and quite critical conversations without any angst.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I hope she wasn't married. I have complimented many women about their hair, or dresses, and usually a nice thank you. Once in a while, no comments.

Banned Read only
    Paying a stranger a compliment is known to bring down barriers, I was in sales during college and that's one of 'Zig Zigglar's tips'.

That said though never try the "love your cherry lip gloss, mind if I taste it 😈 "

Woman smears some one her knuckles, pow, right in the mouth...

"wow, and it's lip plumping too 😀 "

Everyone loves a compliment... but delivery is everything. If it is non-threatening I don't think anyone minds. I would try to avoid direct eye contact while giving the compliment, which can completely change the tone to either "interested" or "creepy".

Despite being in boymode all the time, I sometimes toss in an extra comment that can help disarm any misunderstanding, "I absolutely love your nails! It takes me forever to do mine and they never turn out even close to being that good."
    - Arianna

Platinum Member
    Hi Heathr , I have given sincere compliments always with positive thank you's......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!