Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why? Are we trans and do we really like it?

Silver Member
    If I ever had a choice, I'd be completely cis and successfully gender conforming. In the very least, I'd be far more successful finding someone to share my life with.

I am gender variant. You don't look to labels for a lot of information. Its just a sign, pointing at "something". The map not the territory. Information comes from story-telling and expression of feeling. Categorization can be an effective short-hand if deep meaning isn't important.

Richard Feynman, Nobel prize winning physicist, bongo player, drawer of shapely women, said his Dad taught him about nature. See that bird. What is it doing. Where does it live. Is it here all year. His dad would teach him these things but he would not tell him the name. BECAUSE, the name of a thing can give the illusion of knowing about it. He said other kids knew the names of the birds (which he did not) but they knew nothing about them, other than their name.
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

I feel like I'm me, all these titles are a convenience to society. I'm currently just a part-time cd, but plan to become more full time once I move out of "my family's town". As for my feelings, they haven't changed by much since I first remembered them.

I looks pretty while dressed and it feels good and relaxed ,I think my dopmins( a neurotransmitter) plays a portion in my dressing sensation. It is the science, right?
    love:

Quote Originally Posted by prabha View Post
    I looks pretty while dressed and it feels good and relaxed ,I think my dopmins( a neurotransmitter) plays a portion in my dressing sensation. It is the science, right?
    I take medicine to raise my dopamine, but I'd been dressing since I was 7 so I don't know that it's related. I can honestly say that since I started taking it tho, I'd been dressing more frequently XD

I'd have to agree with Lorleah. I am me regardless of whatever mode I happen to be in at the moment.
    Wish I could roll like this every day.

Its hard to figure out what "camp" you are in because there are so many camps. Beyond the biological definitions there are so many different shades of being that trying to fit yourself into the few existing pigeon holes is pointless. You are what you are, accept it and don't worry about trying to put a label on it. Be true to yourself. Be kind and honest in your dealings with others and keep on trucking.

hi,
    I think that "trans" is a spectrum it is not binary ("trans" or "not trans") just as "trans" itself is an alternative to the binary male or female. And CDing is somewhere on that "trans" spectrum. And as CDer i can move along that spectrum as much as I wish and in any direction I choose.
    " it aint nobody's business if I do "
    luv J