Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saying goodbye

Hi Suzanne,

Best wishes for you and your family, and to a speedy recovery

Suzanne, wishing you the very best!
    paula

anxiously awaiting your return.

Having met you and your SO I know things will be wok out. IT may not be smooth as glass but you both have the determination. Thanks for taking care of ME and sorry I could not stay to return the favor, but you GOT this and you know it.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Goodluck Suzanne, my thoughts are prayers are with you!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Since Suzanne is now back home, I am closing this thread.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity