Thread: raising a child

raising a child

as a transgender,have you ever wondered or wished you could adopt and rasie a baby or child as there mother,part of me wishes I could now my two daugthers are late teens and grow up before I started to transition,i was mother ,father as one as the ex and I separated when the youngest was 3years old

I never had the urge to be a parent. Not all women want to either. My younger brother and wife, neither wanted children. My brothers have plenty of kids, and those kids have plenty more. That is good enough for me.

thanks for your reply,yes I relies a lot of transgender and hetro couples do not wish to have children also

The Mad Scientist
    Flip side: I have helped create 3 and along the way I raised 3 more that weren't my one, but as some do, loved them just like their own.

Irony,people like me are not seen by many in cis society as a mother.
    Kris