Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

I'm back!

Not that anyone noticed me missing but I was locked out of the forum, found out my previous email provider is on the banned list. No wonder I couldn't get a password reset however luckily the password (what ever it was) was saved to another device.

Quick update:

Life is pretty normal so that's good, no drama lol.

No longer use a wig, the Transplant worked and I now have some hair extensions but I would consider another transplant or probably hairline lowered it's not awesome but it's not terrible either. We shall see at another time.

I'm almost clear for SRS surgery (surgeon is happy) and it could be September this year, just need some minor hair removal beforehand. I would really appreciate a PM from anyone that had to clear some hair just before surgery.

Social life is really taking off and i'm starting to make friends and i'm loving my new pastime as a Roller derby girl.

I've hit that awkward point where I am now ready for this life but i'm not ready physically, SRS hopefully this year will solve part of that, the long road of hair removal continues and now the thing that really kills my confidence has gone to the top of my list 'Tracheal shave'. I have some quotes in and some are ridiculous just for that one procedure, it looks like I need to go abroad and then I realised I didn't have a Passport!
    Anyhoo I now have a new passport and I can leave the country at long last

Still having some issues with low E, but i've just had it agreed to raise the level again. I'm on tablets as the patches didn't work. It looks like my body doesn't absorbe E very well and my FSH is very low. If the latest increase of dose doesn't work they mentioned trying Estrogel. I can't say I have heard of anyone having success on Estrogel?

That's pretty much it.

How is everyone?

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Look who found her way back to us!!! Good to see you back online. So glad to hear things are going well on your end challenges with e levels aside. You're voice has been missed!

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Silver Member
    Hey Becky! Welcome back! Yep, your absence was noticed

Hi Becky! Yes we misse you. I had both electrolysis and laser the last few weeks before surgery in Friday. Glad you are here and let me know if I can answer any questions for you!
    Suzanne

Gold Member
    Dang those password resets. Never as easy as they should be. Glad you got through.

I did about 5 sessions of removal before I screamed "Uncle". My doctor will scrape and asks for a few sessions anyway. Found out after I quit that my electro was cranking the machine to the max to avoid needing to do multiple growth cycles. Yikes. I am now gun shy and will let the scraping do the job.

glad you're back, missed your presence, and so pleased to hear your news. Been thinking about foreign options also. xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Woman first, Trans second
    Well... missed.

i_missed_you_small.png
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Becky and welcome back to the land of cyber words . . . darn IT. Roller Derby girl . . . hmm a very popular past-time around my neck of the woods in Canada.

Cheers

Marcelle

Hey Becky!! Great to have you back....I was quite concerned about your absence. Nice to hear that things are going well, good for you! Looking forward to having you interact with everyone here again. Have a great weekend!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Thanks peeps.

Lovely pic Erin, is it work related?

Zooey......that hat

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    Zooey......that hat
    You haven't even fully appreciated it until you've seen the ears.

image.jpg
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Wow just wow! Who is the pic of behind? Some kind of mask??

Thanks for all the PMs one in particular has offered me a contact name who I phoned.
    The electrolysist was so helpful and is confident she can get me funding aswell. As a bonus she knows my surgeon well and what his requirements are for removal.
    Feeling positive
    Last edited by becky77; 05-12-2016 at 11:15 AM.

Wow just wow! Who is the pic of behind? Some kind of mask??
    I jokingly asked my two besties for either Joseph Gordon Levitt or a Hemsworth brother for my birthday. They responded by bringing me a 3 foot tall cardboard cutout of Joseph Gordon Levitt's head. I really do love them.

Silver Member
    WB ... to the home of reason, calm, and deliberation. Where there is no conflict, no confusion, the advice sound, and the path clear. Here, everyone is accepted, all are passable, and medical treatment is free. You'll wake to a rainbow every morning, the hummingbirds and butterflies sing sweetly, and you can find the unicorns in the western pasture.

See - nothing has changed at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Zooey View Post
    I jokingly asked my two besties for either Joseph Gordon Levitt or a Hemsworth brother for my birthday.

If you're not picky you can have Liam or the lesser known Luke. Chris is mine!
    Oh well back to reality.

As an odd observation since losing the wig I seem to have more male attention, I wouldn't go as far as to say flirting just more interaction than before. Not sure why as the wig was more flattering and looked real enough but a couple of people have said my own hair softens my look. Perhaps I'm looking more Lizard rather than Dragon these days.

Lea where is my Unicorn? I'll give you two Rainbows for your one Unicorn?

Chris is mine!
    Oh, hell no. My unicorn can beat up your unicorn so Chris is mine.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Yes but my unicorn is pink, so you can keep your blokes
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 05-12-2016 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Dyslexic keyboard
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by LeaP View Post
    WB ... to the home of reason, calm, and deliberation. Where there is no conflict, no confusion, the advice sound, and the path clear. Here, everyone is accepted, all are passable, and medical treatment is free. You'll wake to a rainbow every morning, the hummingbirds and butterflies sing sweetly, and you can find the unicorns in the western pasture.
    And I never cause trouble. Never ever ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
    Yes but my unicorn is pink, so you can keep your blokes
    How do you get a Pink unicorn, put her in the washing machine with a red sock?

Melissa I'm truly shocked that you promote Unicorn fighting!

Seriously where can I get a Unicorn?

Gold Member
    We have a guy at work that is about 6' 2" or 3" and looks just like Chris. OMG!

Silver Member
    How do you get a Pink unicorn, put her in the washing machine with a red sock?

Seriously where can I get a Unicorn?
    No socks or washing machines are required. You need look no further than your local Hamleys or Toys "R" Us for a lovely selection of unicorns… including pink.

But unicorns are easy to find in the UK. One way to find one is by taking a coin out of your pocket and having a look. Alternatively, look at that fabric thingy waving on a pole on top of a local government building.

If none of this does it for you, however, you may have to resort to this:

image.jpg

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    How do you get a Pink unicorn
    I asked Father Christmas! At first he thought I wasn't serious and told me to ask for something more realistic, so I tried asking for 5 minutes peace and quiet. That's when he asked me what colour I wanted
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Becky, you severely underestimate me. I would pit Santa Claus and Snow White against the Easter Bunny and Cinderella in a fight to the death if it would result in the fine Mr. Helmsworth baking me a dinosaur birthday cake and feeding it to me while both in our birthday suits. If I had any, my ovaries would explode.

A friend of a friend of a guy I know has a unicorn with low miles for sale cheap if you are still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Rose View Post

A friend of a friend of a guy I know has a unicorn with low miles for sale cheap if you are still interested.
    Got caught out once with a deal like that, it was a Mule with an ice cream cone on his head.

Blimey it's only May and Father Christmas (Santa for you heathens) has been mentioned in two posts!

Why does a whole bottle of Unicorn tears make me feel sad. I need to set up a charity for Unicorns.
    Free Unicorns Charity & Kindness Society

6'3 Chris Hemsworth lookalike at work Sue?
    Me thinks someone's been on the Unicorn Tears.

Thanks peeps.

Lovely pic Erin, is it work related?

Zooey......that hat
    Thanks Becky! Nope, that picture was taken by Jennifer at a dinner party at her house a few months ago.

Zooey....love. the. hat! That's totally adorable!!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...