Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    I need to set up a charity for Unicorns. Free Unicorns Charity & Kindness Society
    Ummm, you might want to change the name of the society. The acronym might cause some to get their "panties" (whatever color they are wearing that day) in a bunch. I would find it funny as hell, but, hey, that's me.
    Last edited by Melissa Rose; 05-13-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by becky77 View Post
    6'3 Chris Hemsworth lookalike at work Sue?
    Me thinks someone's been on the Unicorn Tears.
    All I can say is that he is hot!

Hi Becky,
    I was hoping that you were okay when your postings had stopped for a length of time. I wish you a safe, and a healthy transition this fall. I really admire you for what you have to do to make your transition happen.

Take Care,

Rebecca

Becky,
    Way to keep moving forward! I know how scary all this can be. As we keep going we find out that we can do anything we have to in order to be whole. Congratulations and I am here if you have any questions about things I gave faced. My first genital area clearing was terrible because the lady used an old method and it tore me up. Thank God I found my present lady who us the best!
    Suzanne