Thread: If you want to meet other TGs, read this !!

Silver Member

If you want to meet other TGs, read this !!

Read this. Important !! I've spent many hours searching the web for a group that welcomes M2F TGs, and it finally paid off. Go to this link, and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page:
    http://pflag-chapter-map.herokuapp.com/ I found a chapter in south Orange County, California. I've emailed a Co-President lady with questions. The most important answer received is that all communications are kept confidential. I'll attend their next meeting. Good luck on your search, ladies. Hugs. Jenny22

Note... I moved this out of another post, as a reply, as it seem to be getting buried. Its TOO important to get lost in the shuffle!
    Jenny22

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Or, u can simply stop in Hamburger Marys in Long Beach, Cal. any Tuesday nite to meet about 70 dressers or the first Sat. nite of the month to meet 500. Granted, these a fun, social outings. But, very safe and free from Vanillas. If u meet like minded T,s, u can set up coffee dates with them.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Silver Member
    Hi Jenny

Have you tried the lgbt center there? In such a populated area there must be specific tg support groups or CD groups that would be good for meeting others. PFLAG - generally it is a little bit more broad in its scope. I don't know how many actual transgender people attend those meetings in other places but at least here it is mostly parents and family of LGBT people. I just think if you were solely going to meet other crossdressers there would be better options.

docrobbysherry, Is everyone CD'd when they go to Mary's?

Banned Read only
    Jenny,
    I made contact with a group through Carole on this forum, as it says in it's title to help the community of crossdressers, their family and friends. I'm grateful I've made some good friends here and now in my social group.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    stop in Hamburger Marys in Long Beach, Cal. any Tuesday nite to meet about 70 dressers or the first Sat. nite of the month to meet 500.
    That must be a very large Marys to get 500 in. The one I went to in Ybor City/Tampa only could hold maybe 150 tops. Don't remember what day I went, but it was mix of brides and birthday parties also couples of M/F M/M F/F. Can't say if there were many CDs, didn't really look. There were also three sets of Drag shows. Drag shows have gone mainstream it seems.

There is a Hamburger Mary's in my city. I've looked at their menu and they aren't vegan-friendly, although there might be a thing or two which could be adapted. Is the LBGT community really made up of animal-killing flesh-eating savages? Seems a contradiction in terms IMO.

What I think this thread already shows is that if you look hard enough, there will be somewhere not too far from where you live where you'll find like minded people. You are not alone.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just ask for no meat if you are vegan Anneliese.
    I think its a shame to eat poor defenseless plants or bananas because of all the starving monkeys all over the world.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The events I mentioned r only trans events. The other nites r intended for other groups or everyone. The 500+ T nites r mostly dressers. But, a large amount of men admirers or T chasers attend, too. Sometimes dressers attend in drab. Everyone is welcome.

A new Mary,s opened in Riverside, I think. T has about 70 or 80 T,s attend their once a month event.

Most T girls don't attend for the food. Many don't arrive untill well after 10pm. Food service stops around 9 I believe. Our group of T,s usually meet at a nearby eatery for food and socializing before hand. Once the blaring dance music start at Marys its hard to hear yourself think. Much less discuss anything deeply!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!