Thread: A first outing for Liz

A first outing for Liz

I recently had several days to myself where I had the freedom to dress up in the evenings when I got done with my outdoor activities.

I finally got to paint my toenails for the first time ever. I just had to start with pink for this momentous occasion. I usually wear sandals when home but I have to wear shoes if going outside so the neighbors won't see. My wife has seen them so I don't try to hide them from her but I think it might irritate her a little to see hubby with pink toenails.

The truly big first for me though was getting all dolled up and going out riding twice for a couple of hours each night. I had to wait until reasonably late (10:30) just to make sure my neighbors didn't see me leaving.

The first night I wore my new denim skirt, a blue floral print top, thigh high stockings wih sandals, my wig, necklace, earrings, anklet and my breast forms. On the second night I wore womens jeans, a burgandy long sleeve top, wig, jewelry, breast forms, etc.

Sunday night I drove uptown trying to decide where to go and contemplated the drive thru scenario, wondering if I could get up the nerve to pull up to the window dressed as such. There is no way I could pass; even if my voice didn't give me away, I'm pretty sure the mustache would. I drove through a shopping center parking lot checking out to see where the salon I'd heard about was located and there were guys hanging out by their cars chatting after work. Nothing too scary there.

One thing I had thought to do was to buy gas since my truck was low. No sense being out and about, needing gas and not getting it. I had driven by my usual gas station, one of the biggies with twenty something pumps and I have noticed most people use the pumps towards one end. I drove in figuring if I couldn't get a fairly isolated pump I could just keep going. There were several vacant pumps on the one end so I pulled in so that my truck was between me and the other customers. Steeling my nerve, I got out and started filling my truck. My heart was pounding. I looked around a couple of times and like everyone says, nobody was paying attention to me at all. I was proud that I got the nerve to follow through. At the time, it seemed like a big deal, now it seems like no biggie, why was I so worried at the time. I thought about finding some public place to walk around a bit but it was midnight and not a safe time for a girl to be out.

Having had a busy day the next day I again was low on gas. That night I drove to a small city not too far away, scoping out gas stations on the way. After driving around awhile I stopped at a little convenience store that had just a couple of pumps. There was someone coming out of the store so like a chicken I waited for them to leave but they stopped and talked to someone outside. I got tired of waiting so just got out and started pumping gas. A few people were hanging outside of the store but paid little attention to me. Again, I survived and drove home with a smile on my face.

On the return trip to our other home I wore womens jeans, womens sandals with my pretty pink toenails showing, a loose fitting mens shirt with a bra underneath. I stopped once at Sonic to get lunch and took my dog for a walk. Later, I got gas and I'm sure a few people at nearby pumps noticed my toenails but I not only didn't care about that but walked the dog again as well.

Little by little I'm getting the nerve to go out in public and I had a great weekend dressing up. To top things off, I came home to some packages with new skirts and tops.

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise

Congratulations, Liz, you've just proved to yourself that going out is easier than you thought. It only gets more fun as you go out more and more! Youve opened a big door, now get out and enjoy!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz57 View Post
    ...There is no way I could pass; even if my voice didn't give me away, I'm pretty sure the mustache would. ...
    For certain! So the upside is you don't have to worry about passing."

Banned Read only
    Way to go Liz! It IS a big deal, but it isn't at the same time!

congratz, pretty sure they dont have a demablend to hide a real mustache,
    it only gets easier....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

very cool. I remember my first time out wearing female outer clothes. vsecret yoga pants. I was nervous! but I did it and nothing bad happened. so I progressed from there to skirts,dresses,and tights. feels so liberating and the clothing is so much more comfy

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Way to go Liz !!!
    That first time is always a nail biter but you did it !!!

Liz,
    Going out just becomes intoxicating and easier every time you venture out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Your week sounded very exciting!

Thanks everyone. I do want to get out and walk amongst the people's, just have to find the right time and place. I have talked with another cder in the area and hope to go somewhere with her some time. I will feel more comfortable and safe with another even if just for moral support.

Also, I have decided that the mustache will soon be going for obvious reasons. Not only will it not draw immediate attention to the fact that I'm a guy but I'm getting tired of seeing a mustache on Liz's face.

What I'm most excited about right now is getting to wear my new womens kilt and skaters skirt with their matching tops. They're so cute!

Liz
    So never judge a book by its cover
    Or who you gonna love by your lover
    Love put me wise to her love in disguise
    She had the body of a Venus,
    Lord, imagine my surprise