Thread: Big Surprise!

Big Surprise!

To begin, I know I don't post on here much, but I enjoy reading through different forum posts now and then.

So I'm in my 20's and had a good friend of mine live with me for 1.5 years. His brother recently got married and moved out of town. They didn't have room to move everything to their small apartment so I told them they could store stuff in my basement. Well my friend moved out a couple months ago and the stuff in my basement remained. I peered through some of the stuff to see if it was anything they would ever want back or if it looked like junk. I opened a big storage bin and to my surprise a dress was on top and a little more research exposed a bunch of t-shirts, leggings, a skirt and other tops. This brought me back to my days growing up looking through my mom's clothes and trying them on. Sadly, the bin of clothes are a few sizes too small, so I wasn't able try anything on!

Ashley

That reminded me of my youth. We were storing some of my aunt's clothing boxes at our house. She was my size! My mom was 3 times larger. She never came back to get those clothes but every time I would wear those clothes, I would meticulously put them back in the box the way they came out.

So did you try to contact them about the stuff?

I've found clothes on the side of the road and once a sort of tutu was being thrown away, so I salvaged it. What's your favorite store for trying on clothes?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

That stuff may all be yours. People tend to forget where their stuff is. They may not use it anymore, but they can't bring themselves to give it the big toss for any one of a variety of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    So did you try to contact them about the stuff?

I've found clothes on the side of the road and once a sort of tutu was being thrown away, so I salvaged it. What's your favorite store for trying on clothes?
    I haven't contacted them yet but my old roommate was going to say something to them. I found some black leggings that fit when I tried them on, but I already have a few pairs. Always exhilarating when you know the clothes were once worn by a woman! Especially a very cute woman! There was one bra and it is a 34A, nothing close to the 38D that I wear with forms. I'm just bummed about the dresses being too small. I don't have any formal dresses. I've never been to a store to try anything on!

I hate to throw a spanner in the works but couldn't help feeling that unless you had permission to look through your friend's stuff, that it was wrong if you to do this.
    I understand the temptation and desire to see more when you first found the dress, but it was not right to do, and if you mention this to your friend, and if your friend is a crossdresser and prefers no one knows his secret, this could cause some problems later on.
    You may be wise to not say anything about your discovery...
    Di