Thread: first time out in public in female attire

first time out in public in female attire

I want to share my first time out in female attire. it was back in December. I had been wanting to go out but was really apprehensive. I decided that day was going to be the day. I put on my Victoria's Secret yoga pants and headed out. I also had some sweatpants to go to other places in. I was thirsty and figured the Dollar Tree would be a good place to go to. I picked the most crowded store in town too.
    I sat in the parking lot and gathered my nerve for a few moments. I headed in there, and it was packed. I was very nervous too. I purchased a Coke and got out of there. Nothing happened. Nothing was said. I did not get jumped by an Alabama redneck. Since then, I've went out to plenty other places. Mostly stores. I've wore dresses,skirts,yoga pants, flared jeans, let my bra straps show. I even wore a tank with a lace halter bra hanging out the top. It definitely feels liberating to get to wear those clothes. They are so much more comfortable than men's stuff.

It sounds like you're going out wearing a few female items but not attempting to pass (or present yourself) as a female. Is that right?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes. There's no way I could ever be passable anyways

Charlessa,
    It is really a buzz when you first venture out..

Stay safe and keep experimenting, you will get there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Cjarlessa you probably won't heat it much on here but nothing wrong with that. If you are comfortable and you enjoy it do it. I sometimes go out wearing a skirt but otherwise I'm clearly a man, it seams it is more acceptable in my experience.

right on. I personally ain't trying to be female. even if I wanted I just couldn't pull it off. I've got decent butt and hips. bust the rest of me. no way. my arms are too muscular. my face definitely no.

I go out wearing women's jeans or shorts and ballet flats all the time. Hardly anyone ever seems to notice. It is a thrill though.
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

Good for you! Taking the first step is the hardest, and it sounds like you are well and truly on your way to complete freedom! Good luck to you, and thank you for sharing your story.
    Di

Silver Member
    What jumps out most to me is your locale. Never having been there myself, Mobile Ala, has the image of being much less accepting than, say, San Francisco. So, congratulations! I truly hope you have many more successful outings like the one you describe. And in doing so, you'll be showing the locals a positive image of a CD and maybe break down some resistance.

yeah it's completely redneck. I'm partially redneck myself, lol. but nobody has said anything negative. it's almost as if they don't notice. I don't go just anywhere dressed in cd mode though. for instance I'll go to Home Depot in leggings but not in a skirt or dress. my first time was nerve racking. but I've been out many times since then. I love it. most women's clothing is just so much more comfortable

Charlessa,

So glad to hear about your experience in going out. I agree completely that women's clothing is alot more comfortable than men's clothes. I enjoyed recently my self going out and was dressed partly in women's clothing. Men's Short's but everything else was women's clothing including a bra. Was a wonderful experience.
    Amanda

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    It does feel so liberating you go girl!, I too have ventured out dressed, my first time was just around my block walking, so so nervous but when I got back home I felt like a real achiever lol, now I go to the stores like you, I just got back from Walmart.and bought these ear ringsPicture 282.jpg
    Last edited by kendracd; 08-02-2016 at 12:00 PM.

Good for you!

I hope I can work yup enough courage to go shopping one day too!

going out in bras is what gave me the courage. I decided to start wearing them year round and a bra really shows wearing a tshirt. nothing was ever said so I decided to take it further

Banned Spammer

Red face i have the secrets that some are longing for.some are frighten by

I know of many ways and people that can not only make you passable but either make you look gorgeous are like a pinup model.
    You will as a man start to look more androgenous and younger though.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlessa View Post
    Yes. There's no way I could ever be passable anyways

Good for you! So you wear only a skirt or a dress or yoga pants? No wig, no make-up, no women's top? What kind of shoes do you wear? and What's been your experience with any encounters.
    Be careful out there!
    Tina

Tina yes only women's clothes. often with male tshirt. I have not really shopped for female tops yet. I have no desire for a wig. I may look goofy in my skirt or whatever but I'd look atrocious if I tried to look like a girl. no bad encounters.

Good for you! Glad to see another dressing the way they feel comfortable!
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/