Thread: Melanie's Debut

Melanie's Debut

Well what a fantastic day that was.
    A full dressing & makeover session AND I went into a swingers club.
    The biggest fun though was trying on all the outfits that I did to see how different things looked. I even got brave and tried a red wig and matched it with some red ankle boots.
    My favourite outfit was a knee length sleeveless dress which I matched with a lacy sleeved shawl (Both in black). I had blonde wavy shoulder length hair and black lace top stockings. Finished off with 3" heels and a black clutch bag.
    When I can figure out how to shrink the size of my photos to a size that the site will accept I will post pics.
    This has been the best thing that I have done since I drove an Aston Martin DB9 on a race track and has relaxed me soooo much. The club turned out not to be my thing so went back to the 'shop' & tried some more outfits.
    High point was getting a lovely compliment from one of the regular T-girls on my way out.

So. I have done it. Was it worth the nerves....yes....was the excitement justified....yes.....will I do it again.....Hell Yes.

Melanie

xx

Was that your first makeover? I might get a chance to get one before long.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Hi Lela
    Yes that was my first make over & first proper dressing session. I am so happy. Last night I was so excited & everyone was telling me how much I would enjoy it. I can;t believe that I enjoyed it as much as I did & also how I started to get and idea of what worked for me.

You know, that can become habit forming.

Hi Melanie,

I'm so glad you totally enjoyed your first makeover & dressing trip - it can really give you such a great insight into who you are. So, where did you go & when do we get to see all the pics?

Best wishes,

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Banned Read only
    Melanie ,
    So glad it all came together for you, so now the shopping bug really kicks in so watch the pennies !

You'll have to get the ten posts in before you can submit photos, most photo packages should have a resizing facility, Katey told me the forum system resizes the pics anyway so you can't exceed the allotted space.