Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever tested your self?

the only way to find out how cold the water is, is to get in. I don't need to test because it's in my past. When you're in love with one person though, you don't need to interact sexually with others, so now I'm hetero. I separate romance from sexuality though, as much as we separate gender from sexuality here. In the right situation I'd probably have sex with a male, BUT i'd not feel anything romantic, just something purely physical. However, I just don't feel attracted to males, so I don't think it could ever happen now. :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I share Pamela7 view, I too separate romance and sexual; though I have sex with countless men but never once I was attracted to them nor fall in love with them, is purely for sexually gratification.

Silver Member
    I think there is a vast difference because of age and occurrence. Today is much difference from the 50s to today. I grew up in the 50s. I dressed back then when no one knew anything about CDing. As an pre teens I didn't associate sex with being a girl and envisioned growing up to be like my sisters. When I was out on my own in 60 and beyond I didn't know who or what I was. When I was coaxed into being an older friend's date I jumped at it. I could pass and had inherited much of my sisters' wardrobes. I knew that I like to dress up as a girl. I had no idea why. Going out as a girl was a great realization. I had always dated girls in high school. Our first date was platonic and we had a lot of fun getting away with it. After a couple dates he wanted more and I realized that I was not sexually attracted to him.

I never had to test myself. I've always like women. but at a very young age, a cousin and I did some experimenting( he was the same age as I). I was not attracted to him but it was fun. and at the age of 10-11, not turning nothing down. so right from the get go I was bi I guess. I experimented with crossdressing at a very young age too. I had a gay sexual encounter with another friend at 16 also. I basically learned at a young age that all sex is fun. but I'm not attracted to guys at all. except tgs and CDs. but that's another story. since I started so young I never had to test myself.

Yep.

Men (XYs) taste nice, very different from women (XXs)

Both taste wonderful, for different reasons.

(yum!!)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

When i am dolled up very nice, i sometimes wish i could model and dance for a gentleman, and touch some, but no sex. In guy mode, i have no desire to be with men, but when dressed up, there is a cautious desire to be with a senior man, but not for penetration sex, just modeling, dancing, holding, massages. I am single all my life, would still prefer a tall, willowy woman, but being low income, on disability, i have a snowflakes chance in death valley! I have met three male admirers over the years, only had a second meeting with one. I could have had more, but i was a bit too shy too sleep with him all night, mainly because i a a very light sleeper, and would have kept him from having any sleep. I think he refused a third meeting, because of that.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 05-21-2016 at 06:40 AM.

Dreaming is half the fun.
    Wow thanks for all the diferente views, I'm not sure if the word "test" it's the best one, but I'm at a point that I'm sure of what I want and I in life, and what I don't, that moment really, cement my orientation and preference, hetero and attracted only to the female gender, but loving to crossdress, and feel the feminine clothes, makeup, shoes and all the accessories that make a woman even more beautiful, at the same time that I decided that I don't want to "come out ever" as a CD for I choose to live and be a man and husband to my beautiful wife, and letting " Alma" come out to have some fun only when it's safe, well thanks, love to hear so many "Girls " experiences XOXO

When I was twenty, looked smokin' hot, on hormones and with the encouragement of my girlfriends I did enjoy some passionate embraces with dates that had been arranged for me. Really what was a girl to do but enjoy herself. Dressed as a guy and associating with the same men left me quite cold.

As one of the guys in conversation about conquests one of beverley's admirers even told me what he desired of me the next time we met. Of course he did not know but when he met Beverley and was told of his bragging to the boys he was "sorta" confused to say the least. :-)

No I think I am straight.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I've been with about 25 women and about 5 men. Great sex with some of each; mediocre sex with some of each.

But I've only ever experienced falling in love with women.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Non-binary/Questioning
    I learned, as part of the usual pre-teen/teen experimentation, that I liked other guys as well as girls. I never needed to 'test' myself beyond that because I figured out the answer then. For me, identifying as bisexual came looooong before identifying as a CD/non-binary person.

My very first sexual experience was with a male at age 13. I didn't start cross dressing until I was 18.

Banned Read only
    This was a question for me going back almost to grade school, only I didn't really know it. What I did know was that I needed to avoid staring at other boys, etc. I started doing some introspection work in 1990 (at the age of 42) and I realized it was the perfect opportunity to talk and think about my sexuality in a non-judgemental way. But, it wasn't until '97 when circumstances came together to allow me to find out where things really sat.

I had been trading messages with a guy for nearly a year. He was going to a conference in Orlando and then to Key West for 3 or 4 days. After some trepidation, I decided to go. Funny thing, though. I felt the need to hedge my bets. The Richard Petty Driving Experience was operating at Walt Disney World Speedway (which was torn down last Summer). I booked a session with the idea that if my sexual escapades bombed, I would have some interesting memories nonetheless.

So, I did the RPDE and we met in the late afternoon. Interesting guy and we got along very well. We slept together that night but didn't have sex until the next morning. It was a very interesting experience not having to be the aggressive partner and exceedingly pleasurable. It was like this in Key West for the next few days and felt like I was separated from my usual persona. It seemed that this was a part of me that I had been missing. One surprising discovery was the ways in which some women might manipulate men with sex. It happened unintentionally, but it was a really odd dynamic and a fascinating insight that would be hard to come by without this juxtaposition of roles.

On the drive back to the Orlando airport, I told him that he was my first. He was genuinely surprised and said that he never noticed any reticence or hesitation on my part. On the plane ride back, I thought about the previous events. My questions had been answered but it didn't translate to a desire to go screw everything in sight. I eventually felt mostly as I always did, but I did feel more comfortable in the company of other men. That had always been a challenge before.

The only difference between then and now was that a few years later I realized that I was still quite attracted to women. Therefore, bisexual was a more descriptive term.

DeeAnn

Dreaming is half the fun.
    For me, i didn't have any sexual experiences in my youth, there was two moments of sexual encounters that really were awkward, to say the least, that in my view don't qualify as sex, I had a kind of a girlfriend in junior high that never when the farther that first base, it was only until I met my now wife that I had a real sexual experience, so that's the only woman in my life that I've been intimate with at the age of 24, and for me that's all that I need, my "test" was way before that, and ever since I just love my wife, and to buy her all the pretty things that she whants, even if when she asks " which dress do you like best? I'm like you know they both look really good take them both, and you'll need need some shoes with that too, while pretending that I don't care too much but really wanting her to get the really cute short dress and shoes, LOL