Thread: This Morning

This Morning

Hi was out at Irenes lingerie shop in Connecticut when another sister came in. I was on my way out but wished I had said hello. She seemed shy so best to keep to myself. Why cant we be more open.

Huggs Kim

Aspiring Member
    I think some of us like to feel like we blend in, others just the thought of being out scares the crap out of us. I love shopping for all thing girly, but the thought of being out buying lingerie would be the worst.
    Sara

Ive been asking this question quite a lot lately, I think its called fear.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

That's a tough one. Best to be friendlier in a safer location sometimes, such as a place where we are generally accepted.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Because we are kind, and do not want to cause unintended embarrassment or discomfort to others whom we do not know. Also in many ways by not acknowledging that you recognize them as CD'rs, you are helping to give them more confidence in themselves and encouraging them to continue to enjoy their freedom of expression.
    Di

Should have said hello, wouldn't hurt either of you. Irenes is a very accepting place, Chris and Louise have never steered me wrong on anything and never made me feel anything but welcome. Anna

Yes Anna i should have said hello, and yes Chris and Lousie are very accepting. Irenes is my favorite lingerie shop.

Huggs Kim

I am thinking that I probably would have said hello. ( I haven't ever went out dressed so take this for what it's worth) I'm a very friendly person in my drab self. I say hello or how are you today to strangers in my everyday life as this is just my personality. I love meeting new people, just making eye to eye contact and hi, and how are you doing today has given me a lot of good friends. Remember after you make the first gesture to give them a good compliment and let them make the decision to speak to you or not.
    I know this works in the non CD world and am thinking if a person sees you are sincere you just might put them at ease and have a new friend that is also a CD. Just my thoughts.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kim , I would pay her a compliment like I would to a natural GG......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Reality Check
    What if the person you saw was not a crossdresser, but a homely woman? That would be pretty embarrassing.

If I'm out as Krisi and someone comes up to me and says "I see you are a crossdresser, so am I.", it's going to ruin my day, maybe my week.

I say, don't say anything about crossdressing and don't say or do anything you wouldn't say or do to a strange woman.