How can I put this? Hell I don't know really, Just realize I am just a Dumb Old southerner so don't hold anything against me, I am just a product of my surroundings and was raised getting certain things Beat into my head and repeated over and over so that's my excuse. And you will Not may Not and sometimes can Not ever understand the real thinking of people around you that just let stuff spill out of there mouth without any kind of thought before hand,,That you can trust. Me included,,lol,,

Anyway sense all of that is out of the way here we go,, I have come to another conclusion in this journey of LEARNING something NEW all the time over and over,, And the one thing that is a Fact and most don't get is there is No Way you can KNOW, Or predict anything about this Trans stuff. So don't even try,, You have to live it for sure, One thing I have learned is that there are more than one level of it, Some have it Bad,, Some mild, Some lite.. So on to my deal,, I think I am Mild, Not lite, Not Bad ,, I watch all the chix that are getting surgery and think ,, Geez,, That never crosses my mind and it's the only thing on there mind,, And read in a post about Cding and Trans stuff and to read the different levels and answers to all the questions is Crazy. I could pull a page from any answer and concur with it ,, Ain't that just a Funny thing,, And just about my Luck being a different color Unicorn in a sea of regular unicorns,,lol,,,

But anyway,, Went to the Doctor and she asked me what I wanted to do? And I told her point blank,, Listen,, Isn't the whole point of this is to reach Happiness? She said YES,, I said well I am HAPPY,, She said What,, I said HAPPY,, She said say it again,, I said HAPPY,,, She said one more time please,, I said HAPPY,,, She looked at the nurse and smiled and said that my Friend is one word we here don't hear to offen and it sure sounds Good to hear,, I will just keep you on the same dose and let you Be HAPPY,, I said thanks,,lol,,,,

So just a little reminder that we may all be here for the same reason,, EDUCATION,, We all don't have the same Major,, So in a sea of all kinds of Life we all have our own path to Happiness and if you get there and realize your there than you have Won,, Just a thought,, See told you I was CRAZY,,,,LOL,,,,, But HAPPY CRAZY,,,