Thread: Strange Thing ?

Strange Thing ?

How can I put this? Hell I don't know really, Just realize I am just a Dumb Old southerner so don't hold anything against me, I am just a product of my surroundings and was raised getting certain things Beat into my head and repeated over and over so that's my excuse. And you will Not may Not and sometimes can Not ever understand the real thinking of people around you that just let stuff spill out of there mouth without any kind of thought before hand,,That you can trust. Me included,,lol,,

Anyway sense all of that is out of the way here we go,, I have come to another conclusion in this journey of LEARNING something NEW all the time over and over,, And the one thing that is a Fact and most don't get is there is No Way you can KNOW, Or predict anything about this Trans stuff. So don't even try,, You have to live it for sure, One thing I have learned is that there are more than one level of it, Some have it Bad,, Some mild, Some lite.. So on to my deal,, I think I am Mild, Not lite, Not Bad ,, I watch all the chix that are getting surgery and think ,, Geez,, That never crosses my mind and it's the only thing on there mind,, And read in a post about Cding and Trans stuff and to read the different levels and answers to all the questions is Crazy. I could pull a page from any answer and concur with it ,, Ain't that just a Funny thing,, And just about my Luck being a different color Unicorn in a sea of regular unicorns,,lol,,,

But anyway,, Went to the Doctor and she asked me what I wanted to do? And I told her point blank,, Listen,, Isn't the whole point of this is to reach Happiness? She said YES,, I said well I am HAPPY,, She said What,, I said HAPPY,, She said say it again,, I said HAPPY,,, She said one more time please,, I said HAPPY,,, She looked at the nurse and smiled and said that my Friend is one word we here don't hear to offen and it sure sounds Good to hear,, I will just keep you on the same dose and let you Be HAPPY,, I said thanks,,lol,,,,

So just a little reminder that we may all be here for the same reason,, EDUCATION,, We all don't have the same Major,, So in a sea of all kinds of Life we all have our own path to Happiness and if you get there and realize your there than you have Won,, Just a thought,, See told you I was CRAZY,,,,LOL,,,,, But HAPPY CRAZY,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I'm happy you're happy. A nut case but happy nut case lol.

BTW what colour is your Unicorn?

Happy, yes Stacy-B, exactly, a deeper more abiding inner happiness at being my true self. A couple of days ago my mother was in tears at the thought I'd spent 54 years not being my true self. So it matters!

Now to bake some noodles, check out the god Hapi of Ancient Egypt. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapi_%28Nile_god%29

:-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Color? Hummmmmmmm,,, Well now that you mention it,, A little Light Blue and a little light Pink,, And they tend to blend together pretty often and make some weard color no one ever see's but me,,lol,,, Maybe one or two others ,, But they see No Need in saying anything,, They just let it be what it is,, Me,,lol,,,

But Trust me,, I never expected to many replies ,, For the simple fact of the Post itself,, If YOU HAVE NEVER DID THIS YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND !! That my friends is the POINT,,, Happy is not how far you have gone,, Happy is when you are free of Unhappy,,,Get it ? I just have to go far enough to shake off unhappy,, ,, lol,,,, HAPPY,,, Thanks Friends,,,,

Stacy, I think that you have hit on a fundamental truth, do what you need to do to be happy. How can it get better than that?

Hugs, Bria

excellent post.

You're the real deal lady.

Trust me folks, if you met her you would like her too. Even if she is a bonafide nutcase.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

It must be something in the Southern Diet, Stacy! I have gotten to the point where I too am HAPPY with where I am now! I'm holding on my meds, I'm happy to present as a male for my wife's world, and I see no need to progress in body changes at this time. HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY. I've stopped going to my therapist except for a check every year or so now. But last March, we talked about my progression and I told her that I was Happy! See ya next year, doc!
    So do I believe you when you say you're so happy that you seeing a pink and blue unicorn? Well heck yeah! I'm happily seeing them too! Gotta be the Southern diet, y'all"!
    Last edited by Heidi Stevens; 05-20-2016 at 08:41 PM.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Even if she is a bonafide nutcase.
    I thought I was the only one of those. After all, I am under the care of a facility being run by the same trust that runs the UK's best known hospital for the criminally insane
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Nutcase? Me,, Naaaaaa,,, Well maybe just a Little,, lol,,,, Gotta be Crazy to keep them guessing,, Food did someone say Food,, Maybe just one more bite,, Maybe a Little fried Seafood Platter,, Tell you something else,, I need all of you send send me your best ,,Food prepared the way you do it Best and let me sample it,, It's my own private contest, After I finish all of it I will Announce the Winner,, Well maybe mostly in my Head,,,,

Remember my Motto while your Drinking ,, If you drink so much that you don't remember what you did it DIDN'T HAPPEN,, If I wake up and don't Remember it never happen,,,Word of the Day,,, Boo Yaa,,,,,

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacy,

Being happy is a good place to be and the surest way forward.

"If you drink so much that you don't remember what you did it DIDN'T HAPPEN,, If I wake up and don't Remember it never happen" I guess a lot of stuff didn't have between 18 and 25 because I sure don't remember

Cheers

Marcelle