Thread: How to go out totally femmy over the top

How to go out totally femmy over the top

This is a silly idea I came up with whilst talking to someone with no more sense than me.

It's GENIUS I tell you.GENIUS!

Ok....Make up some silly flyer leaflet for some website (party event) real or imagined on your computer and print a few dozen. Go to town totally dressed to the nines in ANY tranny outfit your heart desires..(French Maid, schooly, drag queen) and hand out leaflets in a cheerful smiley way in your local shopping precinct.

Congratulations, you have just been out in public dressed in a fantasy outfit totally femmy and no-one did anything but smile......and then throw away the leaflet later maybe.

I'm a bloody genius!

No You're Not
    Beware of the "NO SOLICITING" zones, and put something educational on the flyers about gender to maybe help open peoples' minds a tad. It's pretty sad that one would consider being a street solicitor a kind of step-up from being a tranny-on-the-move.

Great Idea. Now then, who wants to go to the Annual Stamp Collectors speed dating night at the village hall?
    I am only a cross dresser when I don't crossdress!

About Me: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...595#post306595

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

[SIZE="3"]www.HappyDressers.com[/SIZE] - Where cross dressers go to be happy!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    "This is a silly idea I came up with whilst talking to someone with no more sense than me."

I think the key word here is silly. I think Julie was just trying to have fun. She likes to be silly sometimes, if you haven't noticed. Relax a little. I wish I could have more of her attitude and outlook.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

Well, I got a good laugh out of it. I thought it was A funny ide.

Julie...now those are the sort of ideas I expect from a true Northern Lass...and as a girl from Yorkshire stock, I can appreciate it...!!!!!
    Nikki. x

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann
    Kate, I go every year and every year I fuss endlessly over what to wear. What do you usually wear?
    Priscilla - whatever I end up wearing, I always ensure it is made of a material that doesn't absorb or transfer body moisture. There is nothing worse then judging the grand final of the Single's "Body-Paint your own stamp" competition, then accidentally dropping the winning entry, and it becoming inadvertently attached to your inner thigh. I tell you, I will never live down that photo in the Gummed Paper Weekly!

To prevent further accidents, I now always coat my entire body in liquid latex, then wear a potato sack on top for decency. For the finals, I also add a feathered pimpin' hat, for that sophisticated finish to the outfit.

What was the question again?
    Last edited by KateW; 02-23-2006 at 10:01 AM.

"I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am" - Goo Goo Dolls

What Me Worry
    Julie some people have more time than sense. I guess I really fall into that category seeing as how I spend as much time here daily as I do searching for a job. Julie do you have any thoughts for a good topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie Ann
    Julie do you have any thoughts for a good topic.
    What do you mean? They're ALL good!

O.K....How about......"Why are frills associated with femininity when they have been adopted time and time again by males in the course of history. Take for example the ruffles of the Elizabethen period or the Dandy styles, lacy shirts, lacy cuffs etc of the wassname period. And yet they are still seen as a decoration which is an expression of femininity."

Or how about....."Why aren't men's underpants made of sheer nylon like women's panties when they could easily be made of that material without being feminine in style?" I suspect it is because most guys don't like the intimate contact they would have with their trouser zip.

Anyway...can't stop. I am off to the shopping centre dressed as Alice In Wonderland.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Anyway...can't stop. I am off to the shopping centre dressed as Alice In Wonderland.
    Oooh, can I come? I've got more time then sense!

Silver Member
    uuhhhh---Can't I just dress and go out without distributing leaflets?

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    uuhhhh---Can't I just dress and go out without distributing leaflets?
    Sure. We can point at you and go OMG a transvestite! It will take the heat of my Alice costume and Kate's french maid outfit.

Well it's now confirmed we are all barking mad and Julie if you should find a white rabbit with a bottle marked drink me. Beware

x
    Dressing each day helps you Work Rest & Play

A very happy-un-birthday to everyone!

Hi Kate

Is it your Birthday?
    Dressing each day helps you Work Rest & Play

[SIZE="5"]Julie York for Prom Queen[/SIZE]

She has my vote.

Kimberley
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxane
    Hi Kate

Is it your Birthday?
    Nope - that was an Alice in Wonderland reference!

Kate xxx

i LOVE THIS THREAD IT'S FUNNY
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

This is a silly idea I came up with whilst talking to someone with no more sense than me.
    Ha ha ha....I am that person!!!!! And I agree it is brilliant. If anyone decides to try this, I will make up the flyers for you .

And furthermore, I intend to make Julie do this when I visit England in May. I'll be there to hold your hand honey, but yes you will be doing it. Better order that French Maid's uniform now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile A not so silly idea...

Well, how about getting some men to wear a bra for a day on "Breast Cancer Awareness Day"?

Like those other fund raisers, you can get a bunch of people to pay you to wear a bra for a day, and donate the money to breast cancer research... You could set dollar levels to wear more & more femme items, i.e. $100 you'll wear matching panties, $150 hose, $200 skirt, $250 blouse, etc.

And wear a breast cancer ribbon or pin, so it's obvious why you're doing it.

Oh, and yes! What a coincidence! It's my un-birthday, too!
    Last edited by Ava Mouse; 03-03-2006 at 11:13 PM.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

It's brilliant, I tell you...sheer unadulterated genius! We're in the presence of unrivalled, absolute, brilliance!

Shade your eyes, you lesser beings!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I'm starting to like TGMArla.

hee hee

See! It's a silly idea but it has a very believable logic.

It CAN be done. It has a logic that actually does work!

Marla? French Maid? oh.........(sigh).....phtphtpht....goooo on then.