Thread: Wishing I looked good

Wishing I looked good

As a closet crossdresser I have noticed that when I am out in male mode and I see a nice looking female I don't want to be with her I wish that I was her. I just wish that my skin looked that good.

Aspiring Member
    I know how you feel. There is a conflict, she is hot and that outfit is cute, I wish I looked like that.
    Sara

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pretty common for us to feel that way.
    Why is it a conflict sara66? You know you can't be her.

I literally do that all the time, it's the same for me. I would much prefer to be her, rather than be with her. Practically everything about women is preferable to me, while I more or less like my male body for what it is if I had the choice I'd become any of those girls I see around. I actually get dysphoric all the time, and I've been like this for as long as I can remember, it's really quite hard to deal with sometimes. It's like a serious thing too you know, not just a that would be nice thing.

I'm just trying to play the hand I've been dealt right now I guess.

Banned Read only
    Where was this post a week ago when Reine was making her point!?!?
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 05-22-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Banned Read only
    I hear ya Brenda Lee, I take consolance in the knowledge we CAN look good... but it comes at a price! ('You cant be a pimp and a prostitute too'...Jack White)

The low 'cost' stuff:

Padding and forms:

Cost: comfort
    Payoff: more voluptuous figure

Good makeup:

Cost: other than time to get ready and maybe some confort, pretty low
    Payoff: with practice the results can be pretty amazing

The mid cost stuff:

Dermo work:

Cost: $$ obviously, if you go for electro forget about rocking that slick goatee ever again 😉
    Payoff: there are lots of dermo procedures that can produce nice skin and still make presenting as a guy work but no 'post holes' in the chin, that's huge (unless you're Conchita Wurst in which case you get a 'pass') 😊

The high cost stuff (if your in it to win it):

FFS:

Cost: $$$$ obviously, sugical procedure risk, there's no going back on that!
    Payoff: If all goes well, you WILL look good!

For me though, looking like a hot super model sounds like fun...but when I think about it, what's the point? I really don't have any desire to attract Ryan Reynolds and I'm happily married even if I did (he is kinda hot though 😉 LOL! )

Yes young people have tight skin and look great but if you look at older women you'll see that they can look very sexy.
    Old is very sexy when done right!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-23-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Where was this post a week ago when Reine was making her point!?!?
    Precisely my reaction too!

NewBrendaLee, I use to feel exactly that way... often. As I am sure most girls ( and CD's for that matter) feel that way.

Then, my Mistress said something that totally changed my perspective. She said, "You don't have to be beautiful to be a girl"

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

You know....the other thing is, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I once had a man who *said* he was madly in love with me. There have been others who paid me no attention. So who is to say if you look good or not? Everyone has different taste.

I use to obsess over trying to be *sexy*, now I just enjoy being a girl. Painting my nails, doing my makeup, etc. If someone finds me attractive, that of course makes me feel good. If they don't, that's okay too. The reality is, I'm not *trying* to attract anyone. I consider myself a solo artist! But just enjoy being a girl and doing girl things. Like my Mistress said...you don't have to be beautiful to be a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrOfDelite View Post
    Precisely my reaction too!

funny my thought too, i am sure she would jump right into this thread, if she wouldnt be on vacation lol

When I was young, I looked good.

Now I wish I was young again.

As you age so the rot sets in.

You just have to adapt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    When I was about 18 I wanted so bad to be Carly Simon. Not that I'd have turned her down if she's been pestering me for sex, you understand.

Sadly for both of us, neither dream came true.
    I used to have a short attention spa

That is exactly how I feel Ive come too realize I dont look/watch women because I think there hot I want to be like that in every way. I go to sleep at night dreaming that I wake up female but it would cause so much upset for so many others if I followed that path .