So I am curious, I am new to accepting this girl side of me. I do go out in girl clothes but Im in guy mode, Ive carried this off very well. Ive been wearing womens jeans and western boots out for years, I goto wal mart, grocery shopping, the movies, out to eat. Since I accepted myself and have become more social Ive met a member from here I did wear my "out attire" for that, Ive expanded into nice dress shirts and have accessorized with belts, Ive turned into a clothes horse and even bought some casual shoes, womens puma's. Ive been getting braver and I keep thinking about going to the local club here in central Mo. I know I need to do this for me, I have a need to be "social" as anyone who reads my posts can see. Im alone and dont have a GF or a Wife to share with, many of you social lites here have this. I have observed Im different than most of us crossdresser's with this "social" need.Anyone here who really knows me, has also realized Im a talker, lol. I love to talk on the phone.
I can say Ive changed a lot since I joined the forum and its not really related to my conversation topic, but I think its from being more social. Im happier, I have calmed down a lot, I still get upset but I dont carry it around like I used to, I get over being upset a lot quicker and I move on. I think thats great.

My question is to those of us who are social and isnt just directed to cross dressers, what do you do for social activities? Im curious.