Thread: Forgot to pack something important

Forgot to pack something important

I went away for the weekend with my wife as we had a family function out of town and it's our anniversary. The gathering was on Sunday, so we decided to let Jill come out for the day on Saturday. As we were packing I almost forgot to bring any male clothes. I left the house as Jill and drove to the hotel but let my wife check us in. We went shopping and all over the city. Everywhere we went we were referred to as ladies and had no issues at all. I bought some clothes after trying them on then We decided to get dinner and see a movie. After the movie we went back to the hotel and my wife wanted to swim but it was to busy, Our room had a jacuzzi so I wore my bikini into the tub. After that we watched some tv then called it a night. In the morning I fixed my face and we went down to the lobby for breakfast and took it back to our room to eat. Then I had to get back to guy mode to go out for the family gathering. That's when I realized that I did not bring any male shoes at all. We had limited time to find a solution and decided to go down the road out of the way to a outlet mall and get some sandels, I had bought a pair from there last year so sent my wife in to get them as I knew the size I needed but to get a different colour. They fit perfectly and spent the day in them and had a nice anniversary day.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Wearing sandals, did your pretty painted toenails look good? I love the going away and not bringing any male clothes thing.
    Sounds scandalous!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

That's a cute story!

Hi Jill,

Glad you had a great time & nice to hear your wife is so relaxed about your dressing. Funny story about the shoes!

Molly.
    Just be who you wanna be - even if only for a few hours here & there!

Sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful weekend Jill. Kudos for your courage, and to your wife for her courage and support. Here's to the two of you enjoying many more adventures together.

Karen

Interesting, I have done this on more than one occasion, fortunately there are Sunday markets.....
    A pair of trousers shirt and shoes have been all that are needed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Good story. You do have a keeper of a wife. It's fun to get away and just be care free for a day. I did leave all my male things at home once, except I didn't bring any male or female clothing. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, flip-flops and a cap. We were going to a wedding of my wife's sister. I had set my suit case and laid my suit and tie dress clothes and my suit case by the pickup in the garage. I went back n to get the pickup keys and carried my wife's clothes and her dress in plastic as she was one of her sisters bridesmaids back out put them in the truck on drivers side, got in truck, backed out, picked up wife at the front of house as she had set the burglar alarm and exited from the front, in her shorts, top and flip
    flops. We drove four and half hours and while checking into motel I discovered I had left all my clothes, boots, suit, and shaving bag at home. While she went to the wedding rehearsal I prowled what few stores that were open looking for a coat tie, dress slacks and tie. I found there's really not many choices in convenient stores and gas stations. I finally stumbled up on an Montgomery Wards that was trying to close the doors. I told them my stupid predicament and the door guy let me in and they helped me get my act together. Lol reading your story made me think of me leaving my clothes in the garage...