Thread: Gender fluid celebrities?

Banned Read only

Gender fluid celebrities?

We all know I'm P!NK (FtM) but what about from the other direction? Any 'fluid' MtF celebrities come to mind other than Ryan Reynolds?

Never had Reynolds as fluid.

How about half the cast of OITNB?
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 05-24-2016 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Let's not go there.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Jaden Smith comes to mind.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Are you referring to an celebrity person's day-to-day off-screen personality, or their ability to portray sexually ambivalent characters on the screen?

There is so much that is untruthful, either exaggerated or intentionally mendacious, that appears in-print, on "reality" shows, and on the quasi-news programs which focus on Celebs that I don't think that the general public has any idea about any person who is famous and affluent enough to have a public relations manager and an agent.

By the way, you might be interested to know that this thread was the third "Hit" listed when I Bing'ed "Ryan Reynolds gender fluid?" So, everyone who posts on it is now immortalized in the Establishment's second largest search engine. lol!

p.s. if the word "fluid" is dropped then all Bing shows is a hundred + posts about the gender of his child with Blake Lively.
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 05-24-2016 at 01:40 PM.

Is the Ryan Reynolds thing a joke?? or have we become so ridiculously shifted to what masculinity is "supposed" to be that a guy who is clean cut, shaved and presents neatly is now considered gender fluid??
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    Is the Ryan Reynolds thing a joke?? or have we become so ridiculously shifted to what masculinity is "supposed" to be that a guy who is clean cut, shaved and presents neatly is now considered gender fluid??
    A quick perusal of reality shows on cable TV, e,g. Duck Dynasty, would tend to support the conclusion that the blue-collar, white minority believes the bearded, long-haired, beer-bellied male wearing blue denim bibs and a flannel shirt is now the new normal. I would suspect that is also the same group which buys the magazines, cleverly placed in grocery store checkout lanes, which speculate on the sexuality and/or gender orientation of celebrities.

Star, I live in the northeast, and I have now seen so much of the duck dynasty thing lately. I am starting to feel like I got zapped into an alternate universe! I have said this before, but many of the what used to be masculine men from say 50 years ago would do things like cross their legs at the knee. They were clean cut, shaven, wore impeccable clothing. They could dance. Some could even be described as elegant. And now we have come to this as the standard bearer of male -

http://images1.phoenixnewtimes.com/i...rednecks12.jpg
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned