Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am I wrong in what I do

am I wrong in what I do

I'm a crossdresser. I'm a man. I don't want to become a woman and really don't want to even pass as one. I couldn't pass if I tried. I do highly enjoy wearing women's attire such as skirts, dresses, jeans and leggings. it seems as I'm the only one on this forum that does so. Am I wrong in yalls eyes for not trying to pass? Am I even in the right forum?

Nothing wrong with that at all. You can enjoy your life and likes as you see fit.
    Rebecca Bas

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you like wearing the clothes I see no problem with that at all.
    I wear womens clothes in boy mode and girl mode so to me they are MY clothes.
    I have been doing it for a long time and people have gotten used to me being different.

Nothing wrong with what you are doing. If it makes you happy, is legal and does not hurt anyone else, go for it. And NO, you are not the only one here. There are many just like you.

it just doesn't seem like it on here to me. most seem to be passable. a few I've blew up and squinted at to get a close look! lol. but I've only seen a small number of member pictures. I feel like I'm doing nothing wron. I just wanted input from people on this site

Banned Spammer
    Some days I'm more a guy and some days I go out in 100% girl mode (make up ,hair done,etc).
    The clothes are the same. I don't think I pass but to me looking more like a female works for me.
    If you don't want to present as a woman you don't have to.

Banned Read only
    Charlessa,
    I think what surprises me and maybe others here is that it doesn't go away with age, if fact it's for life. Also just dressing is what happens to many of us and then the need gets stronger to be out and the thoughts and need to pass come into the equation, funny thing is once you do get out the door that hurdle of passing appears to fade away. At that point it becomes more enjoyable because it achieves a balance, fear of being in the closet and being seen have gone and it starts to justify the money spent on female attire.
    Much of this depends on partners or wives, mine isn't happy , knowing but not seeing go me go out the door to drive to my meetings has made her realise my feelings were deeper and stronger than she thought. The fact I have the courage to go out dressed has changed her attitude when she sees how happier and calmer I am.

Banned Spammer
    I'll post these two pic and you can see the pic on the left is guy mode one on the right is girl mode the clothes in both pics came from the ladies dept right down to the shoes.
    I don't think I pass like I said and it really doesn't matter to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dreaming is half the fun.
    No, your not wrong or the only one, as for me even though I'd love to pass, it's more that that, for me it's a personal feeling, I don't try to pass out there, I can't, I dress mostly for my self but when there is an opportunity to go out in a safe environment I will do it, other then that no way, it's my own love to dress up that I dress up for, so don't worry too much and just be safe and live your life, good luck.

It all depends on what you mean by passing. Upon close inspection I'll not likely be taken to be a woman. However, when I work on my presentation all I hope is that I'm treated just like any other person. Around the house, I dress in whatever I feel like wearing.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    You are not alone in what you do. I couldn't pass in a million years. I simply like the pretty colors and the fit and feel of women's clothing. I am far more comfortable in a skirt than I am in shorts. I love painted toes, but I don't really do makeup. I am happy with being a man, I just like the clothing.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

This forum is for crossdressers. Some of us want to transistion, some of us only wear lingerie.
    It's the wide scale of crossdressing that everyone who enjoys the beauty of womens clothing fits into.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

Hi there, NO, U ARE NOT WRONG IN YOUR WANTS, DESIRES AND FEELINGS!!!!!! We all have our own needs and wants. If whatever you do makes you happy, DO IT!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Then you are like ME

(nice choice on skirt and t-shirt)

Check my record and posts, you might not be as alone as you believe.

I might even be able to point out a few friends.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

There is nothing wrong in what you do, if I go out I do wish to pass in some way so as I can avoid ridicule.

If you go out and people see you as a man and there are no repercussions dressed, then do what you will.

It is an individuals choice but I personally would not go out looking like a man in a skirt just to make a statement.

I am not saying that you do that either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Charlessa,

Do what you enjoy! That's what matters. If you don't want to try and pass, that's fine. You do this for you, not for anyone else! So whatever you enjoy doing, there's not a thing wrong with that. Enjoy!

Are you wrong in what you are doing? Well, to put it bluntly, there is a certain segment of society that would say yes, you are. That segment is what keeps many of us in the closet. And let's face facts. We are a very small minority. But,is what we do illegal or harmful? No. Everyone on this site has enjoyed dressing in women's clothing. Some more courageous and more public than others. That is why it is a site for cross dressers - something you and I both are. So relax sister, you are one of us and enjoy the ride.

Charlessa, guess what? I wear womens clothes all the time! and in guy mode, I have complete going out sets of clothing, I have been among freinds dressed this way and I got you look nice by a female friend, maybe its jeans and a nice shirt, I have a leather jacket to go too. Your not wrong in what you do, I will tell you the same thing a member and now friend told me, Mykaa your not made wrong and dont ever think you are. I say be happy and be yourself!
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Silver Member
    Char,

While there is probably a larger portion of members who post a lot that are interested in doing a reasonable facsimile of a woman's presenentation, there are a number of members similar to your self. They may not have posted so much in the past few weeks, but they are here.

Right, wrong? If you have good relationships, and your dressing is a good representation of who you are, then I'm not sure how that would be wrong. May not be my cup of tea, I like to go the full presentation route. Do I understand your motivation? Not really, I don't quite get it, but that my problem, not yours. And even though I don't get it, I am not going to disrespect you.

Hang out, get comfortable. You ARE welcome here.

No you're not wrong, and no you're not the only one. Being androgynous is just fine. You have to do what makes you happy. You shouldn't be living for others and their feelings. There are many other good answers to your post. But I'll say this, be yourself.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination

Only you can determine what's right or wrong for you. Being true to ourselves is sometimes the most elusive goal.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Charlessa: I am middle aged with a hairy middle aged body. Not gonna pass any time soon. Any yet I dress en femme or underdress whenever l get a chance. You are not alone and there is absolutely nothing wrong with what you do. 🌺👩

I'm with you. I could never pass and don't want to pass or be a woman. I just love wearing girls clotheing especially panties, bras (w/breast forms) skirts etc.
    jennigrace

I guess that settles this question. Thanks!

Banned Read only
    There are several here who dress as women from the neck down and are only men from the neck up.