Thread: Control of bi/fluid gendered situations

Control of bi/fluid gendered situations

For anyone that has been in that situation, did you ever feel a tension about control of your life between your gender positions? How do you deal with that? In my case, for the most part, except for spending, my male role/persona/gender/being controls what me, Allison, gets to do... which is probably for the best, for now. I don't know. Its a negotiation
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

Banned Read only
    No, fortunately that's not me. I have one persona that seems to be mostly independent of presentation. I don't know if there is any particular way to quantify it, but I would say 70/30 or 80/20, male to female.

DeeAnn

Banned Read only
    Allison,
    It's taken a long time to understand and bring the two sides together.

Are you talking about a situation where you feel on the fem side, yet you are at work or with friends, family or whatever? or is it the balance overall that you are talking about?
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

As a gender fluid person, sometimes i use a mantra to switch back like on a Sunday night. Wake up as a male is a simple one. but sometimes the switch I think is geared to our bio system and just happens and yes we feel it coming. If I dress in male clothes for a week, that seems to work also. But the bio system may have switched back during that week. Yeah I know what you mean, sometime the feminine side makes the connection.
    Part Time Girl

Gender mutt.. Its the balance and direction overall and its about who's going to do what in specific situations. Anything from where to live to what to do tonight.
    Every human being is the natural guardian of her own importance.
    The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.

I feel the tension when there's no balance.
    Wife feels the tension and tells me to girl up and get out (for dinner / movies or just girl time)
    Definately a negotiation.
    I had good girl time when wife was on holiday, been nearly 2 weeks in man mode and starting to feel the tension now.
    Got a weekend hike planned so will probably need girl time tomorrow, to get me through the weekend
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Sometimes I'll encounter situations where the demand of being more masculine than I'm really used to, comfortable with or would like can come along. I guess there is a little tension that occurs within myself, this is why I haven't transitioned.

Simpler than that, I've just made it a total choice of whether to do it or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I seldom find a convenient balance but It seldom gets to a point that the pressure gets more then annoying. But for me pressure is always for more girl time.