Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Infiltration

Back wen I joined six months ago I tied to come out to my wife and and thinks didn't go well, Some thought my events didn't add up, a forum member suggested I may be a troll.

I think that when people join here after dressing in secret for 10, 20, 30, years and then think they can relate to other CDers.

So far I've found that there's such a broad spectrum of CDers. and what drives them.

We're all different, I love it!
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 05-26-2016 at 09:10 PM.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I love how you guys love to make fun of what could get very serious for all of us.
    Then again there are always those that think Oh that can't happen.
    I hardly think that we're enemies of the state. But, weirder things have happened, so I won't drop my guard anytime soon. As far as my intuition, yes, I pay full attention to it, based on how many times I stepped on the brake waaay before I ever saw the cop sitting along the side of the road. (Amongst other close calls I've had. Thank you little small voice)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If one of them contacts me I will be asking the questions first.

Banned Read only
    Tracii,
    I do feel sometimes people have joined with a real gripe and just want to dish out venomous comments to wind people up, after a while they appear to move on , not unless mods pick up on it and expel them.
    You may get some come here for curiosity sake maybe they do collect information, I try and guard myself by not saying too much on the open section but sometimes you get drawn into it, or maybe that's what you're talking about.

Banned Spammer
    Teresa I too will watch what I say in response to them but I see so many just spill their guts without even thinking twice.
    Some try to start trouble but are usually dealt with by the mods quickly.
    Some people jump right is and sling venomous comments right back too.
    What I'm saying is my radar picks up on odd anomalies in speech patterns so I'm just a cautious type I guess.

Tracii, the ones that immediately spill all kinds of stuff are the ones who I wonder about. In some cases though, those are just people trying to fit in I think. At our jobs I am sure at some point we have seen someone new who started a full length discussion about all kinds of issues in their life. And I think to myself wtf? They are spilling stuff to people they do not really know and just met and only so because of work that I am still leery of spilling even to people I know quite well.

As a former mod of a political forum, I remember checking out the addresses, and found matches to previously banned members. Sometimes ones who would pretend to be an entirely different person. But, something would smell funny and a quick check and ta-da. That isn't always fool proof though, but it does catch some.

Some people probably are not so much fraudulent as they are just living in the internet dreamworld. The one where the guys (except here) all are well over 6ft tall. muscular, can and have totally kicked ass... have great jobs. traveled the world, and somehow manage to find a way to at least imply that they are far bigger than average in the genital department. Some on here I am just going to assume have stretched the wonderful life of their being transgender just a teeny tiny eeincy wincy bit.... Or maybe not so eiincy wincy. It tis the internet..... And yes plenty who just like to join a site and troll.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    ... If someone is a working journalist it could easily harm their credibility should they pose as something they aren't in order to get an outrageous response. They know the best approach is an honest one...

We just need to be honest, cautious, but honest.
    You are right...we must be honest and cautious. Is there really such a thing as an honest journalist? More scarce than Sasquatch where I live. All of the journalists that I have met would sell out their own grandmother for print space half the size of an average want ad. As you can tell from my tone, I speak from experience. Be careful out there.

Banned Spammer
    A lot of news I would call "yellow journalism".
    I see it all the time with misleading headlines or a catchy headline then the body of the story is something totally different.
    Its not above some news outlets to make up the news to fit the narrative or leave out the truth or facts entirely and report a persons opinion.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Seems rather a paranoic view to me Tracii. Gathering information is what humans do, or at least those with any intelligence, and given that many here are to one degree or another stumbling in the dark, it's even less surprising that there are constant requests for advice and comparative viewpoints.

Surely that's the whole purpose of the forum?
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    I'm sure there are researchers, lurkers, giggly girls and others who get their ten posts and enter the "World of the Cross-dressers!" It would not surprise me to find out there are non-accepting women who are also members of that site that hates men who wear clothes and come here to try to find their husbands.

I really hope there may be some researcher from Vanity Fair perusing these pages, specifically "What color panties are you wearing right now,? because I wish VF would bring back a vivid red panty in my style. If someone is really paranoid about IP addresses being tracked, then don't buy on eBay.

If someone wants to throw a big rock in the middle of the pond and see how the boats respond to the wave, then bring it on. I like a good debate. Just because we like to wear women's clothing does not mean there has to be a uniformity of thought.

The only thing that really is of concern to me is telling someone to tell his wife or friends he dresses or go out, etc without being around for the unintended consequences. Sometimes I really wonder if they are trolls trying to destroy someone.

Everything that's mentioned here in general is old news. What I do look out for, is people fishing for personal information. When they want to know my age, my job, where I live, what I look like, etc., that's where I draw the line. No one needs to know any of that to discuss crossdressing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    Drat! I will now have to report back to my Illuminati masters that they are on to us. This will need to be discussed at the next Bilderberg conference.
    Just be sure to discuss it sub rosa...

DeeAnn