Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breast forms at the airport check in?

Speaking of pantyhose. I can't afford real forms, so I have been using pantyhose and rice. Anybody have any problems with these going through TSA?

"Packing Baggage

All baggage must go through the screening process. If a traveler has any medical equipment or prostheses in a carry-on bag, the items will be allowed through the checkpoint after the traveler completes the screening process. If a bag must be opened by an officer to resolve an alarm, the traveler may ask that bags be screened in private."

much ado about nothing. I get checked every time. Never has the breast forms triggered an alarm, but parts of my dress have
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I've always put mine in checked baggage. About every other trip I get one of those red and white notes from TSA that they went through my stuff. Rarely get one when I don't have forms in my checked bag. Something about boobs-in-a-box that triggers a bag check I suppose.

I always check baggage all my ladies stuff. It just is not worth the potential hassle, embarrassment, elapsed time, odd looks for other's, etc. to take anything through the carry-on bag screening these days. No matter how nice or bad TSA might be to you. Defiantly worth the $25.00 or so bag check fee so to avoid any hassles.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

When I flew out to visit my sister Brianna last month,no problems when they did the search seeing my breast forms.I told them they are breast forms and were cool about it

Generally speaking now days you will not have any problems getting forms thru security, however there are still a few mom and pop smaller regional airports that will run you thru the wringer so to speak so just be ready to own it and also be very aware of your rights, because some time's they (TSA) will deviate from the rules and it is up to you to reel them back in to follow their published policy and screening procedure(s).
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Panties4me
    Ordered breast forms from overseas. When the package arrived it had been opend by customs. Also have had to collect them from local post office and it wasn't jard to know what was in the soft pliable package.

Hi Cassandra, I don't really can point my finger at any one airport. I have found that at Tampa, weather I am coming or goinging my breast forms are most alway on the wrong side of my carring box. As I have my suit case of women cloths going in to baggage ck. There is really nothing you can do other then going as your self. Jo

Hi Cassandra,

Since you're not bringing them then this is a moot point this time, but perhaps if the need comes up again you could fed ex them to yourself at your destination? I'm guessing some places will hold a package for you upon arrival.

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaG View Post
    they resemble plastic explosives on the x-ray.
    They are supposed to be working on filters for that, but yes, on the older scanner systems they do register false readings as a plastic explosive. A little off topic, but some make up brands will also register false readings.

Carrier my forms on board 4-5 times as carry-on baggage and never even had them checked.