Thread: "i am a trans ally buy _______ " all may share theyre way they advocate....

"i am a trans ally buy _______ " all may share theyre way they advocate....

im trying to focus on our commonalities and what we have in common as a group, things that bring it together, you may find you do more than you think.......how are you a trans ally,

"i am a trans ally by _______ " just fill in the blank.

i know some feel they are not in the "T" camp but advocate by just getting out in the wild, others do above and beyond what anyone could ask, so fill in what you believe is your part....

"i am a trans ally by....in the past i routinely let SAs know im shopping for myself, recently when confronted with negative comments from a coworker who used the term "thing" referring to a trans person i offered my perspective that we have a "thing" in my family and as such educated ourselves about the lifestyle, of coarse i was referring to myself and did so politely while keeping this private as my wife wishes, the look on theyre face was pricless, and i have been attending a support group for a year now and poke my head into the wild outside the purview of the support setting.

edit: im also a member of NCTE....

http://www.transequality.org/
    Last edited by mykell; 05-26-2016 at 12:28 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I am trans.🌺 I vote. 🌺

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Lets see here-

not being in the transitioning camp and still:
    - being out to family, friends, and work

- going out in public and engaging with the muggles

- presenting my life at my blog in a very open and honest way

- voting

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm a Trans Ally by going out as Leigh and interacting with who ever speaks to me, SAs or anyone.
    So far most have been very kind and friendly

Banned Read only
    I'm a trans ally because I interact very politely with a lot of people who I think might be 'undecided on us' and I usually try NOT to pass...I'm gender fluid...transgender?!

Sure, I go all in sometimes but I actually like it when people KNOW I'm a guy/girl and I'm always VERY mindful to ensure I represent US well when I do!

And on those occasions when when I'm full on drab and particularly rocking face fur like Bluto, if I hear anyone busting on the TG community...well, I'll fight ya!

images-9.jpg

"What's this here on Facebook Cap'n, says you're down on LGBT folks! I think we need ta have a little...talk �� '
    Last edited by Robin414; 05-26-2016 at 09:47 PM.