Thread: Great few weeks!

Great few weeks!

Not long back from the US where my wife and I went on vacation! It was so nice to escape the cold and rain in Scotland and unleash the shorts and flip flops . My toes had a clear gel on them the whole time (I know it's not impressive) but it made me feel really good when out and about and I couldn't care less who saw them! I had on flip flops most of the time which were pretty girly. I also shopped at some outlets and felt really comfortable shopping for women's clothes. I feel that Americans are more accepting than at home, or maybe just used to it. But I felt more at ease and never had to look over my shoulder. When asked if I found everything ok instead of saying "yes I think that's what she wants" I said "yes I love it" .... I also bought lots of make up from Walgreens and Super Target without a care in the world! Soooo much cheaper than buying at home. I decided today that id go and buy new shoes and walked straight into the shop and started browsing. There wasn't a lot of people in but I continued on from the US and was confident. Picked a pair, took off my shoes and socks and exposed my pick toes and tried them on not noticing if anyone was even looking. I took them to the checkout and was asked once again if I found everything ok and if size 7 was correct, I replied that they fit perfect . So exciting Tonight I dressed for the first time since we got back and my wife seemed to be a lot chirpier than when dressed in front of her previously. We are still in early stages of me dressing around her but I feel things are progressing nicely and I've been a lot happier in myself in the past few months! Life is good .

Ps I could still fit into my clothes after a few weeks in the US... Man you guys/gals serve up HUGE portions!!!

Thanks

Glad to hear you had a fun time visiting the states. Its nice to hear you are feeling more confident shopping too.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Glad things went so well during your visit

Glad you had fun, but I still haven't found a whiskey as good as you have over in Scotland - think I need a re-visit.
    I tend to have child portions in the US but unfortunately most of my trips back North are now through Asia (it's quite a bit easier on the pennies)
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz