Thread: A Fantastic Weekend

A Fantastic Weekend

In a previous post I talked about a little shopping trip I took with a coworker while on a sales trip. Well this past two weeks I was traveling on business and was going to spend the weekend in Massachusetts. So this coworker invited me to stay with her and her husband in coastal town of Newburyport.

So, after dropping another coworker off at his hotel, I changed in hotel’s restroom and headed out for what turned out as fantastic weekend. When I arrived at her house enfem, she introduced me to her husband using my male name I use at work. I said that is the name I use at work, my friends and family either calls me Rich or Richi. From that point on their always called me as Richi and referred to me using female pronouns.
    After a tour of their 125 year old house that they are renovating, we settled down in their back yard for some wine, cheese and good conversation. This was followed by a barbeque dinner and a walk with their dog around the town.

The next morning, her husband had to go off to work, us girls settled into kitchen for breakfast. After taking the dog to the dog park, we sent into town for some shopping. Newburyport has some fun little shops. When then went to the open house at the Crane estate, more shopping and lunch. When her husband returned, we all went out to dinner at a local restaurant, returned and relaxed watching movies on Amazon Prime.
    Her husband had another inspection to do on Sunday, so the two of us decided to meet up with a former VP from our company at Bearskin Neck for shopping and lunch. Now she suspected something from the hints I dropped when I worked for her. But she had never seen me in person dressed as Richelle. So when we were along for a few minutes, she brought the subject up by say that this is a new look for me. I told her that I am transgender and that at work I still present as a male. She said she had no problem and from there she just considered me to be a girlfriend. We had a wonderful time shopping and eating. We all got stuff for ourselves and others. They even help me pick out a new dress.

On Monday, instead of driving back to the office, I worked remote from Newburyport until it was time to head off to the airport in Manchester for my flight to Pittsburg. I decided to war my new dress since I was not going into the office and her husband came down in the morning, he asked if it is what I got yesterday. I said yes and then he said it looks nice on me.

What a great weekend and being able to have someone that is a co-worker and help you enjoy the weekend has to be most helpful.