Thread: ...just love getting dressed

...just love getting dressed

...and getting all made up and feeling pretty. I asked wife if she minded this morning .."well no ..but keep the door locked" - her standard reply; but the urge soon seemed futile as I really want to look the part. I am going through treatment for sun damage on my forehead and "pretty" is out of the question the treatment gives you a rather zombie like countenance and makes "pretty" a fright night experience ^$$@^*& ,,,,,........ .....I still have 3 weeks to go and a small basel cell tumor to be removed , nothing serious, just a lot of sun on my fair red headed complexion in my California youth.

I guess It will be a while before going out, at least not without a veil on..................hugs - Debra

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I feel your pain Debra, I had one of those removed from my nose back in January and yes you just don't feel like getting pretty and yet you can't wait to put the makeup back on.
    Hope you heal well and soon
    Leigh

Good luck to you with the healing of your sun damaged forehead. It is important to take care of sun damaged skin and being pretty must take second place to this, as I am sure you realize. Best wishes!
    Di

Hi I understand how you feel I love dressing it's sometimes completes my day it makes me feel great inside I also understand your pain with the sun damage myself I had part of my lower lip remote it was painful and it was awkward but I got through it you will too good luck enjoy

Hope the treatments and the healing go well