Thread: I forgot

I forgot

So I haven't been able to fully dress for almost a year now. The urge ebbed and surged. I get to slip on some stockings for an hour here and there and I got into accepting that very limited pattern.

Well last week I got the house to myself and did a little shopping and got fully dressed up. I'd forgotten how good it feels to be dressed (clothes makeup wig perfume). I liked my new purchases and I just felt so relaxed and happier; more so than I remembered. A week later I still feel "better."

anyway, No great insights just sharing.
    I'm content being a once in a while girl.

My life is similar, a little crossdressing now & then🌺

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing that Brynna. I'm sure that many of us can identify. I only dress at the weekends. But it's something I so look forward to during the week.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"