It's the thing comedy bits are made of, and I've always been so careful, I never thought it would actually happen to me! You know the old joke when a woman goes to the bathroom and gets her dress caught in her panties/pantyhose, then walks across a crowded room exposing her backside to everyone?
Well, I had a similar experience, however, I was thankfully at home, for one, and for two, my Polar Bear was the only one to see it...
As I've mentioned before, I sell Avon. It was in the mid to upper 80's and the humidity was through the roof! I was doing quick changes to show a couple customers some new dresses and sandals we have out. Well, between the weather, and trying to make the changes as quickly as possible, I was, shall we say, "Glowing" a little bit..... The added "moisture" caused one of the dresses to wad up in the small of my back, and I didn't realize it I came out into the driveway facing my audience and was just about to make my turn to show the back when Polar Bear said, "hey! I see your undies!" So I pulled my dress down, and carried on as if noting had happened.