Thread: waiting on a street corner

waiting on a street corner

Oh this was a whole new experience. I went to the hairdresser this morning, and being the first client, the shop was closed. It happens to be on a street corner on the edge of the shopping area. Did I get some looks? Did I feel exactly like any woman might feel waiting on a corner on her own in a short skirt, cami top and heels? Hmmn, even though it was morning I could feel the vibes. I was very glad for the shop to open and get inside.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Aspiring Member
    Haha I bet you were. It is funny, just glad an officer didn't stop. Have a wonderful day dear

Banned Read only
    Kinda reminds of my very first time out en femme in well over 20 yrs (before I had anything close to the confidence to actually go out en femme 😂 ), it was 9 am on a weekday at a nice park and I was stalked by a city worker in his truck, talk about nervous but after I stoped shaking...it turned out to be a real confidence booster 😀

If you appear as a woman, and can look as good as a GG, men and women both look all the time.

Hello everyone, and glad to hear all of your stories.
    I am new into this forum, and new into cd'ing...
    To me, the first time i was walking out en femme, was kinda lovely to hear guys tweeting at me...self realization....
    not sure if they had a close look to me, but, well, that was amazing.

WOW maybe you could have made some good "CASH" Just joking hun. Bet some were wondering.Hugd
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Pamela,
    Showing my age here but the George Formby song came to mind when I read your title !
    Leaning on a lamp post at the corner of the street, in case a certain little lady passes by ! Do you play a banjo ?

No lamp posts Teresa, but there was a waste bin painted in horizontal rainbow stripes, which is either a good sign or a really bad one!
    As to banjos, I'll just say I'm not the musical type. I'd have preferred to have "pretty woman" running through my head. :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    The "girls" on the main pickup street in my city use to be out in the morning to catch the midnight shift coming off work. Different sleep cycle for some people! Yes, you may have gotten the look any woman would have gotten dressed in a short skirt and cami top and heels. Once one of our GG neighbors was waiting outside the door of a salon after getting her hair cut. She was waiting for her husband to pick her up. She was approached by the 'rent a cop' of the shopping plaza and accused of being a hooker. If you were gauged to be a man and not a woman, I'm sure you were seen as a male prostitute.

I used to go to a hair stylist who had a salon on a corner near our downtown, on a busy street but not in a very "good" part of town. And she was frequently late at arriving to open up the place. I spent quite a few minutes standing in my heels, looking in the window and exposing my fashion sense to the world. I got stared at a lot, and it was never comfortable. The cops never came by while I was there, but there were a few times that they should have.

- Diane

That was awkward! The way I dress sometimes I might fit in on a street corner!
    Every inch a lady!