Thread: Crossdressing in a Care Home?

Crossdressing in a Care Home?

hello,
    How would you cope if/when you become old and have to move into a care home?
    luv J

Find one that allows me to dress myself

I think my dressing days would be over. My mom died four yrs ago with advanced Alzheimers she had for six yrs. i visited many times there, and i would not want to even try CDing there if i was stuck there. My dad was in there for a few short stints, but keeps improving, and is at home the last two yrs, but now cannot do anything with his body, at 95 plus yrs. he wanted his adult kids to care for him , and die at home, and it is so. Sadly, his adult kids are all seniors now, too, with no life of their own. It was always all about him. He has no use of legs, or arms. At some point, there is no way we can dress ourselves, when old, or even young, with a crippling injury or disease. I have to realize i will not be able to CD sometime ahead, especially in a nursing home. I had to correct four spelling mistakes on this post. I am getting older, messing up a lot typing, may be in a home soon.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 05-30-2016 at 08:38 PM.

pay a nurse aide to bring you panties? Find a TG friendly place? Do your best to stay in good health so you can stay home.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I had both parents in either assisted living (mother) or a nursing home (father). I am trying my best to make lifestyle changes to ward off the need to ever need to check into either one. The condition and age my parents went into these places I doubt I would have the urge or the capability to still crossdress. I am hoping after I retire I can still live on my own until I pass away and retain the want and ability to dress as long as I want to.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would cope OK I'm sure I wouldn't have much choice in the matter anyway so why get all upset?

I will hopefully be 100% woman by that point, so shouldnt be an issue....
    My only issue will be staying out of depends by that point...~!

Thank you Alice for your moving reply. You are a star!
    My aunt has dementia and has just gone into a care home because she was forgetting to eat and drink and take her medication living by herself.
    I guess it will come to us all.
    luv J

Have no plans to go to one myself as long as I have my own will. If I get moved to one regardless, not too concerned about it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I do not plan on going to an assisted facility, I had to put my mom in one. she had let herself go and a woman in Florida who was in her nineties said keep moving and thats what I will do.
    Part Time Girl