Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'll always remember the first time that I........

I think the most memorable first would be the point I accepted this was here to stay so I may as well enjoy it. I shaved neck down and ordered my first lingerie specifically for me instead of odds and ends I aquired from all over. Putting on those stockings for the first time on hairless legs was more than I ever imagined it would be. Followed up with a good pair of properly sized heels and I knew I made the right decision to buy my own things that I desired instead of poaching my wife's castoffs.

Silver Member
    Great Thread Carla,
    The first time I walked into a beauty salon for my appointment to have an enfemme makeover including hair. makeup and nails!
    My first shopping trip enfemme to the mall with a GG image consultant who made it totally stress free. I have more of course.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Thanks, Sara.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

My cding was "progressive" beginning in my youth with nylons. So with each "new" item, a new breath taking experience. First and forever, stockings, especially Hanes thigh highs...ahhhhh, then nylon panties, Vanity Fair...next a bra..Bali flower underwire, heels, flats & sandals, a full and half slip, waist cinchers, garter belts and OBG. wigs, makeup, nail polish, jewelry, breast forms, and an all seasons wardrobe. And the beat goes on and on. (big smile)

The first pair of heels I bought when I was 16 years old.I saved money up for them putting money off the side for them.I remember walking in and tried them on which they fit me.Purchased them and walked out with them.Still have them to this day.I was working at a service station at the time when I did save the money up for them.

A mile stone for me was when I went out on Halloween a few years back. I pre-gamed. I took the day off and took my time with my dressing. I thought I looked great. I went and did some errands in 'full costume'. Several cashiers told me that I looked beautiful when they figured out that I was a guy in costume. My line was that I had to get used to the shoes and forms prior to going to my Halloween party latter that night. i don't think any of them bought that line but they didn't laugh!
    Last edited by Joanne108; 09-10-2016 at 11:45 PM.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I just remembered another first. The first time I was pulled over by the cops while enfemme.
    It was quite a long time ago. Pre-internet. It was a male officer and a female officer.
    Back then, you could be arrested for perceived lewd behaviour so you had to really have your wits.
    I remember the male cop suggesting that it was inappropriate to wear clothing of the opposite sex.
    That's when I looked at his female partner in identical uniform and commented, "I'm not the only one crossdressing here!"
    We had a good laugh and I was on my way.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

While there have been many unforgettable "firsts", the big one for me has to be when my older sisters dressed me in a corset just for the fun of it. That moment and the sensations it aroused are still with me. I learned several things at one time. I found the feel of the material very sensuous and wanted to have that next to my skin again. I looked at the sheen of the satin material and that desire has stayed with me ever since and of course I wanted to dress like a girl more and more.

Banned Read only
    Panties in my pre teens and from there it grew into dresses forms wigs heels and now I have more girly girl stuff then male

My first pair of heels.
    I tried on all of my clothes to see what looked best.
    Now I'm obsessed with shoes LOL
    Samantha -x-

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    My fondest memory & milestone: first (& second) time going out dressed to public places. Accompanied by another crossdresser, I was introduced to other friendly Las Vegas, NV CDers.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    That's when I looked at his female partner in identical uniform and commented, "I'm not the only one crossdressing here!"
    We had a good laugh and I was on my way.
    I expected the last line to be "that's when the lights went out" How lucky that way back then you found police with a sense of humor
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

There are a few but about 8 yrs ago I ordered a bunch of clothes online from a website catering to CDs. It was my first time fully dressing up with heels, skirt and panties! Felt amazing but looking in the mirror I didn't look much different (although my legs looked great!) so I immediately ordered a wig and makeup. I loved the way the wig made me look, it made a big difference IMO

More recently I would say it is a couple of outings during weekend nights on pride month. I went out to CD friendly bars and it was so much more fun actually interacting with others while dressed!

I put on heels
    Caitlin

Banned Read only
    I'll always remember the first time I was dressed in front of another person. They didn't say anything about it. Now I refuse to dress around others.

I will always remember going out fully en femme to "Chaos," which at the time, was THE hottest LGBT club in the city. Been a club junkie ever since.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

Shaving my body fully, and putting on stockings, garter belt, lace bra, and a short lycra dress. It was awesome! No turning back!

After the obvious 1st of completely dressing as I have shared before. The next most memorable 1st was one afternoon in 1973 on a rain out day(couldn't work) my wife and I switched roles but this time she did my hair and makeup to be just like she wore hers. She dressed and did her hair like I wore mine, she dressed in my best suit and I dressed in her nicest dress and matching heels with her jewelry just like she would. Then before we left the bedroom to leave we stood side by side looking into the big mirror and I was astonished, I actually looked so much like her it was scary and I could see the realization on her face too. We had been mistaken for siblings many times but I recognized the reason people said it so often right then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Purchasing my first heels, walking in them the first time was a big thrill and first for me. Even better was my first time with my own makeup. My wife helped me choose the right colors.

Lives in San Diego, from Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Wearing mom's LEATHER pants with a pair of her highest heel boots. Ever since then I've had a thing for boots and fetish clothing. Recently got my first pair of leather pants.

My First time was at age of 9. I weared panties then bra.... And so on... Today i feels i am a girl so i can wear anything

wore ladies outerwear in public. I went to dollar tree wearing Victoria's Secret yoga pants. it was extremely crowded. I was nervous but nothing bad happened. I soon progressed to skirts.

First time I help Carla reach her goal

Hugs, Ellen
    (Very close to 100 posts Carla!)

I have so many firsts! How can I name just one. The first time I put on eye makeup, seeing my eyes like that for the first time was really nice, lipstick as well. What else, a full outfit of clothes, not just a few items, and when I was finally able to pull my hair back into proper ponytail. I remember all those little moments, those first times were pretty big for me.

I remember the first time I was "Mamed"? I went out to lunch with the people I worked with and the waiter asked " and what would you like mame? I have to admit I had just had my brows do and the lady doing it really went overboard. No one said a thing.
    Susan