Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'll always remember the first time that I........

Banned Read only
    I have few that happened within a few months of each other:

the first time I bought a wig when the SA asked if it was 'for me' and I said...'Yes!' 😓

Scheduling a private makeup consultation at MAC (at the advice the the wig shop SA) 🙂

First thing I bought from Long Tall Sally when I realized the SA entered my name on the receipt as 'Miss Robin...' 😊

Having the SA at Long Tall Sally ask 'if I'd like to try it on' 😀

The first time I got acrylic nails. It was the summer of 1997, and I was mainly just curious about what it felt like to wear them and how the process was done in the salon. I was also challenging myself to step out of my comfort zone and boldly make an appointment for a clearly feminine service where I would be seen by others. I figured I would take them off after a couple of days. It's 19 years later now and I'm still wearing them 24/7.

- Diane

Silver Member
    "I'll always remember the first time that I........" Well first time my mother put me in my sisters panties. Other firsts, dress, bra, panties, ... garter belt with nylons. Going out as a girl and shopping (all back in the late 50s and early 60s.

Probably the biggest event of all was my first date with a guy. It wasn't really a date but I went as a date with a friend on a dare. We had a lot of fun and played the roles several times. We were never romantic and had no sexual attraction to each other.

"I remember the first time that I ever"...stole my teachers panties!

He was so mad. Sorry, only kidding. I just couldn't resist. I guess I have strange sense of humor.

Seriously, I think it would have to be the first time I tried on heels in a shoe store. I've bought other items of women's clothing but that was the first time I ever tried something on and left no doubt as to who it was for.

Thanks Carla,
    What's a great thread.
    My turning point was joining this site and communicating online.
    Now to get out and meet my new girlfriends enfemme

Mine was putting on a bra for the first time and wishing that I had real breasts

Buying my first panties. I had a Macy's charge card and they sent the bill through the mail and enclosed an advertisement for Pam panties - nice lace trimmed nylon briefs and hipsters. The advertisement gave the option to fill out the back of the advertisement selecting size and colors and returning it in the payment envelope. I said "what the heck" and filled it out. About 2 weeks later, two small boxes appeared in my mailbox. My hands were shaking as I took those boxes up to my apartment and immediately changed into my new panties. I wore them under my jeans that evening while I went out grocery shopping and I was certain that everyone had x-ray vision and could tell I was wearing panties. I was equally sure that the Panty Police would be pounding on my door at midnight demanding to see my concealed panty permit.

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    Too many landmarks to mention and too many to list but probably the biggest for me was my first wig. It was a good quality one that I had fitted in shop. ( took a lot of bottle, we are talking early 80's )

When i went home and got fully dressed Sam wearing a faceful of make up disappeared and Samantha appeared properly.

Mom taking me out for the first time to buy my first heels.......
    1965, completely en femme from head to toe, Mom's stern warnings in the car to 'keep my knees very close together because the attendant was sure to try to peek up my skirt to catch a glimpse of stocking tops and my girdle'...seeing my legs in the mirror for the first time in MY OWN HEELS....

As with all of us, there were many 'firsts' but for some reason, this I can play back in slow motion as vividly as it happened
    Sigh.....

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Carla,
    I can't wait for your answer !
    Well, here it is, Honey.

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    There are more than a few such moments.
    Carole, a wonderful first for me was when the internet opened up and I saw there were people just like me that had accepted their true selves. That was way back on Filterpost where I met you and others that were just like me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    So many firsts. First dress, first boobs, first wig. But the one that knocks them all down is the first time I saw her in the mirror.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary+ View Post
    Thanks Carla,
    What a great thread.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen 2 View Post
    Mom taking me out for the first time to buy my first heels.......
    1965, completely en femme from head to toe, Mom's stern warnings in the car to 'keep my knees very close together because the attendant was sure to try to peek up my skirt to catch a glimpse of stocking tops and my girdle.......
    My goodness! What a dream way of growing up. I've so fantasized about a domineering mother forcing femininity. I just got the domineering mother part.

Yes. Yes. There were many firsts. But, I'm so damn old I can barely remember them.
    But, last November when my loving Wife was away, I made an appointment with Amy for my first professional makeup application. She did all of her fabulous procedures with tape to pull the old skin tight and a waxy substance to flatten the brows into a more desireable palette and amazing eyelashes. She even told me to keep my knees together and my hands in my lap as I was slouching like a man. All done, she fluffed out my wig and turned me around to look in the mirror.

Nearly brought to tears at what I saw, all I could say was, "Hello Carla. Nice to finally meet you. Where've you been?"

DSC00464post.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    That's really great I'm glad you enjoyed it , she did a fantastic job !

Now where's the stuff you're still hiding , Carla has some wonderful outfits you must have some stories to go with them !

The first time I shaved my legs, donned a pair of pantyhose, zipped up my dress, and stepped into a pair of heels--all of which I had purchased for myself. Such an amazing feeling.

I remember buying pantyhose from a hotel vending machine 35 years ago. Never repeated that experience!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Read only
    I think for me it was trying on one of my Mom's leotards for the first time. It was ALWAYS appealing seeing her or other ladies on exercise videos have them on. One day after school, I took the plunge and never looked back.

Kissed a girl. Now I think she's gross

Nice Thread!!! I've enjoyed reading most of them! I have to go right now but will return and complete reading them. One quick memory to share...I was probably about 8 years old and I had the house to myself. Mom had a light green baby doll nightie that had several layers of sheer material. I remember putting it on (panties also) and going down in the garage and riding my bike in circles ...worrying the doors may open any time.

One experience that sticks in my mind was the first wig I bought. I was traveling on business and had researched a shop that was in the area and cd friendly. I mustered up the courage and went and bought a wig. This still is the only time I have told an SA that the purchase was for me....obviously.

I remember how I looked and thinking how much I looked like my mother! The experience was quite a rush.

Like many here I am old enough to have more than one first, however, the last one of the first was a professional makeover. When it was completed I looked into the mirror and I saw my sister looking back at me. It was very emotional for me, because I had lost my older sister, prior to that. The results of that makeover can be seen in my Avatar.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Traci H. Do you realize that your first post here is in a thread about firsts?
    Nice start. And, welcome!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Tried on one of my mother's satin slips, and panties and stockings. I was five or six years old and little did I know how much pleasure that one event would bring to my life!
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

For sure my first trip out with a GG & pro makeup - so nervous.

The first time I got dressed and went for a drive. (driving in heels is way different, but fun!)

Silver Member
    >>> 1965, completely en femme from head to toe, Mom's stern warnings in the car to 'keep my knees very close together because the attendant was sure to try to peek up my skirt to catch a glimpse of stocking tops and my girdle'...seeing my legs in the mirror for the first time in MY OWN HEELS....

Hi. Helen. Can you share with us how and why your mom was so helpful at an apparent early age? Sounds really interesting!

Here in Texas we always have a good wind. I was on the ranch and had skirt on and walking out to the front gate. The wind was blowing my skirt around pretty heavy and it felt awesome. Goodness that was the first time I knew what a girl feels like wearing a skirt.
    Part Time Girl

my milestone - when I first went shopping to buy my own clothes
    luv J