Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you see yourself?

My Sentiments exactly Giselle

Stuck somewhere in the middle, and wishing i could just be one or the other so that I could stop the questioning in my head....

hugs niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, all of the clothing, silicone, shoes and makeup give me the tactile feel, weight distribution and visual female markers that make it easier for fuzzy imagination to complete the transformation.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Personally I think you are just right Mykaa and a person well on the way to self assurance. I greatly admire that in a person.As for myself, I see just a person, nothing more or less.
    Last edited by Kate Simmons; 06-16-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I see myself as a lover of what current society call feminine - I love to see the feminine curves, the colors, pretty face, long hair, shapely legs, perfume, painted nails. I was given a body that has most of those natural features and yet society says I am not entitled to the other add-on elements as I am genetically male. I am not ugly as a man, but felt socially outcast growing up. A bit of Asberger possibly, but not enough to meet criteria. I was too thin and did not usually attract women to me and did not learn how to play the mating game.
    I don't wish my sexual organs to change, but wish to be free to make myself happy by making myself look like a person who looks the way I think is better looking than the drab me. I look younger, shapelier, happier, can wear clothes that show off rather than hide my better features.
    So I see myself as a person who can look decent either way, but society is putting a large barrier in my way of doing so. Yes, because I care what society can do to me and the people I care about. If I (or society) did not care, then there is no stopping me.
    Hugs, Ellen

Banned Read only
    same here

I'm not sure if it's because I've never been a big, huge guy, but being thin I've always gravitated towards crossdressing cause I have the frame for it and it makes me feel pretty! I like the way this side of me looks and it satisfies the femme side of me I guess

Aspiring Member
    I have been wandering, I am but lost. In the mirror, I probably don't pass as much as I'd like to. Whether I am attractive or not isn't for me to say either.

I'm comparatively scrawny as a guy, which makes me a petite girl. In fact, I don't have any trouble getting female clothing in my size.

I'd like to think I'm the same person regardless of what I'm wearing, but I think I'm a great deal more self conscious (for better or for worse) when I crossdress.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 06-21-2016 at 08:12 PM.

I see myself as a 70 something old male who has been living a false life trying to convince myself that I am a real masculine male. The fact is, I have never been able to pull off the
    illusion. Only when I am dressed and in my female personna that I can truly relate to whom I am.

Banned Read only
    I see myself as some one who needs to stay in the shadows no matter whats going on.

A square peg in a round hole. I like both sides of me, but the femme side is unfulfilled. If it wasn't for this site there wouldn't be anyone to relate to.

Interesting replies, I was hurting a bit when I posted this, funny what draws a response here sometimes, we all have a journey, I hope I dont step on someones toes on my way. I was a bit angry yesterday, today not so much. I dont know why people come in & out our life at times, just kinda tired of those that get and not give. I suppose the bonus is someone to talk to at times.

Who am I today? I am me, I'll leave the house today with a smile, go do my work and think about buying a wig. Shes going out soon. I know this, I'll make some more new friends soon. WHo will they be? I dunno, gonna be a surprise.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

A friendly person will usually make friends my friend.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

When I dress up, I look into the mirror and don't recognize myself, I like the way I look but I am not an eye catcher. When I go out I tend to shy away from others but those that see me generally don't take a second look, so I am not as pretty to others as I see my self. Sigh...

With respect to crossdressing, I see myself as a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing from time to time. I don't pass, ever, but I work hard at a passable presentation whenever I venture out.

When. I dress in fem I see my true self

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I see my true self when I am dressed female

Hi Piora, You've described me too. I've quit worrying about the "why's", and just do it with enjoyment. I'm happy that this has given me the opportunity to explore my feminine side...and I do..Ha !

It is rough sometimes to look at myself in the mirror but in the end I just be me and if I feel like wearing a dress I will wear a dress if not I am in a suit.

I feel that I am very lucky because I think of myself as beautiful and handsome. I love being beautiful and try to keep myself in that frame of mind but reality always sets in the says wait a minute. Although during those beautiful times I am very happy

I see myself as an aging male who tries to put on a female personna. The effect is sometimes disappointing. On the other hand, there is a glimpse of femininity caught in an occasional look in the mirror. Sigh! I wish that the look I see was really me.

I see my self as just human, I never give it much thought, I do what I please(within the bounds of the law naturally) I have only one life after all. why not have some fun with my roll of the dice.
    Last edited by TakaraYu; 06-28-2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason: forgot a word