Thread: USA - Independance Day Outfit

USA - Independance Day Outfit

Today was the Fourth of July, also known in the USA as Independence Day. It's a national holiday that we celebrate with lots of fireworks. It's also a day that a lot of US retailers have sales on apparel and on things people use for outdoor living, like barbecue grills. A perfect excuse for me to get dolled up and go shopping with my daughter!

So after spending the morning weeding the gardens in the back yard together and then having lunch together at a sandwich shop, (with me still in guy mode), this afternoon I got dressed up in this outfit and we went shopping together. The front of my shirt reads "Fireworks Director", and the back says, "If I run, you run".

First we went to a local department store (Fred Meyers) for a 'sidewalk sale' with some 60% off deals on apparel, and we bought clothes for both of us and some new girly running shoes and some earrings for me. We also got groceries there, including an apple pie for a treat after dinner. Then we went to the large mall in town and got more clothes at two other large retailers.

We returned home, and I remained en-femme while I barbecued hamburgers for us, and we dined on hamburgers and apple pie, then watched two Sherlock Holmes adventures on DVD while listening to many of our neighbors setting off fireworks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 07-05-2016 at 02:47 AM.

Great shirt and a very nice 4th it sounds like