Thread: A different kind of feel good post.

A different kind of feel good post.

Is Sauble Beach ready for us?
    Next weekend I'm going on a camping trip with (so far) 17 transwomen, and a couple of transguys. We're going to a popular camp grounds, and a busy beach.
    My co-campers are in all stages of transition, most of us full time, and a few somewhere in between.
    The morning rituals should be fun, as we descend on the washrooms to...shave. A few still wear wigs. I wear makeup on the beach. I think this will be a hilarious adventure. One transman is pre-mastectomy, and goes topless, and many of us will be in women's bathing suits for the first time (I just bought my first one last year!)
    The campground has been notified about our diversity, and that we will be using washrooms/showers we feel most comfortable in, and they have no problem with it. Oddly, they said no nudity. So many folks still cannot disconnect sex/sexuality/gender. They are most agreeable, and welcoming.
    I'm sharing a quite small tent with my best girlfriend. I've told her- spooning is OK, but snoring is a deal breaker.
    My only concern is bears, although the ones in Speedo's are welcome to join us.

Perfect reality show !

Good luck and have a wonderful time!
    Enjoy our new life and seek peace Give love and kindness to others Live patience, self control, humility each day

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    What could possibly go wrong. I'm guessing it will be a hoot. Have a great time. You will be the designated photo journalist there. Ill be thinking about you on the long drive home.
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.