Thread: Came out Friday night

Came out Friday night

I came out Friday night to someone close in my life now,my twin sister Sabrina I reunited with recently.Came over and told her there is another side of me.Sabrina met Lisa for the first time and she reacted very well.Looked at me and said I looked gorgeous calling me Lisa.Did show her my wardrobe and she was a little jealous seeing my shoe and hand bag collection at first.Said I am the biggest shoeaholic she has ever met.Did get to know Lisa yesterday too,shopping and did buy me a pair of nice 2 inch hoop earrings.Sabrina says Lisa is like a twin sister in her life now.

I hope it continues to go well for you. The support of loved ones is wonderful.🌺

Sabrina is an open minded person and she was adopted by a loving family.

Silver Member
    That's awesome! I'm not a twin myself, but I've heard that twins are much closer than regular siblings, so it's great that you have someone special to share with.

You have a great sister

Not that you have to explain, if you don't want to, but are you MtF? If so, is she a GG and not identical? Anyway, I'm glad for you.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I hope you get to do some Twin (same/complementary outfitted) poses with her someday ! Would be a joy ?

Your reunion story just keeps getting better and better!! keep breathing
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    I hope you get to do some Twin (same/complementary outfitted) poses with her someday ! Would be a joy ?

Your reunion story just keeps getting better and better!! keep breathing
    We are going to do it and talked about it.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by LelaK View Post
    Not that you have to explain, if you don't want to, but are you MtF? If so, is she a GG and not identical? Anyway, I'm glad for you.
    Sabrina is a GG and I am a MTF.