Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transition

Transition

I have been transitioning for 1.5 years, lost 90lbs in women size 2s from guy size 42s, been on hormones, only where female clothes and came out to my friends family and wife, she left, I have done some facial stuff had my but done and implants, unfortunately had an infection so had them removed and will try again 3-6 months, this was a huge set back, but finally back in a bra after two weeks and I feel better, I am the happiest I ever have been and hope one day me and my ex can be friends, I know it was hard on her, but I will always love her and care, I did this for my happiness here are some photos, oh I forgot I did a legal name change to Shelby and I volunteer to help trans youth and help transgender men and women do there name change in court
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amazing, congrats!

Just curious, how have things been with work? Keep your same job, change jobs, or take a break?

I am a realtor had to leave one company and went somewhere else so far so good awe thanks

Silver Member
    FFS ? What did you have done?

How did Srs go? Why wouldn't you mention that in this post if you are talking about everything you've had done?

And why the heck if you been transitioned so long are you posting some of the same old photos from over a year ago?

There was new pics as well, bikini pic, and the one of me with striped skirt and one where the lights were above me, srs I did not due yet because of insurance looking to do this summer, will re-do breast aug 3-6 months from now, I did fat transfer to my but and face to give my face a more round look, I have been recovering from breast aug for 6 weeks now, and should get the clear to exercise, I have done laser on my face and legs, electrolysis on chest and nipples and private area, no fun I volunteer in the trans community in fortlauderdale, so for 1.5 years and 90lbs less I have done allot

i think maybe you forgot last years story about srs and not srs etc...

you probably want to go back and re read older posts of yours so you can keep your story straight
    I am real

Woman first, Trans second
    Quote Originally Posted by carla111 View Post
    will re-do breast aug 3-6 months from now,
    I thought you had to wait a year?
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

Definitely starting to see why the mods are so vigilant here. It's a bit frustrating trying to separate the wheat from the chaff without a very jaded eye. Oh well......this is the interwebs after all.

A size 2 is considered a women's extra small. According to several size charts that size equates to a bust (not chest) of 32-34" and a waist of 22-24.5" with an average weight of 105 lbs.. You went down to a size 2 from a men's 42 (chest, I am assuming) which equates to a women's extra large. Following the standard men's suit drop, a 42 jacket corresponds to a 36" waist. The amount of size you lost is absolutely flipping amazing. I'm impressed and had no idea such a relative size reduction was possible.
    Last edited by Melissa Rose; 06-20-2016 at 06:20 PM.

its possible only on fictionmania
    I am real

Silver Member
    I lost 100 pounds and went from men's 42 pants and 44 jacket to misses size 12 pants and woman's XL jacket. I have gained some back and am currently wearing woman's size 14 pants. Top size is still XL, shoulder girth being a limiting factor.

I find 42 to 2 a stretch (sic).

[edit] ... by the way, the initial loss took me from mens 42 to 34 pants. I threatened 32 but didn't quite make it. That's nowhere near the misses 2 universe either.
    Last edited by LeaP; 06-22-2016 at 07:31 PM.
    Lea

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    its possible only on fictionmania
    Wasn't there a movie called "Honey, I Shrunk the Transgender"? Not sure if it was by Disney or a PBS documentary.

ok I understand you are skeptic I wear a size 2 pant or 25s I am trying to get to 24s in Victoria secret I am in a zero don't hate I posted this to help others it took me 6 months to lose the weight my panty bikini size is small if anyone doubts me I will post before and after on my next post, as a new thread and if you want proof you can view my face book pg Shelby v kendall I have nothing to hide but the truth and I have a doc wants to wait 6 months to do the next one will do in October

still gotta keep your story straight..

some true and some false does not work here

its got to be all true or you help nobody and hurt people...
    I am real

look at the photos I was gonna do srs insurance denied it so I will pay my self don't hate don't be upset I am in a 2 from 42 my last post new thread I posted before and aftet

Woman first, Trans second
    I did look at them... How tall are you?
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

I am curious about the size thing myself. I am 5'7" and 154 lbs, and I am a size 8 on the bottom, 29" waist and usually a size 12 on top. I am only 1 month on hormones but already experiencing rapid body changes (!). Hopefully with loss of upper body muscle and some fat redistribution below, I will even out at a size 10 all the way around. But size 2? At my height that would not be healthy.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

my waist and legs are super tiny even the women at work comment on it, they all say they are jealous I am 510 similar weight my top I am working on and I am 47 years old

Oy vey!
    Debby

wow sounds great that's what I am working on next upper body

Virtually nothing in this thread appears to have any real bearing on transition. Any other details on work? Did you have to leave because of your transition?

yes I did leave because of my transition I was asked to leave and I found another more accepting job and they really support it

Untitled
    I'm sorry Carla but you don't appear to want to give anymore information than is barely necessary, not that you have to of course. The ladies that frequent this forum have a wealth of experience between them and are willing to share it. They ask questions, not to catch you out, but to respond to your issues/concerns, to do this they try to find out what is really at the root of your issue/concern. You do not appear to want to be open and honest so do not get defensive when there is mistrust in your responses.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Thanks Nigella...well said

also who is the woman in the first set of pictures without the tattoos and different wig???

why post pictures of your legs?
    I am real

I have been honest that is why it is called transitioning it takes time