Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transition

honest?
    if you say so...

your excuse for these posts is to help people...
    not one thing you've said is helpful at all...its just some pictures of wigs, legs and toes and fingernails

Honest or not, its really not that interesting or helpful at all but it is kind of fun to see your answers and non answers..
    I am real

Kaityln the women in the picture was me without tattoos I just liked that photo, I was at trading faces in Orlando, it was taken in 2013 my tattoos were all done from 2015-2016 , thanks my legs do not have tats butt I have two tats on my stomach and one tat trans symbol on just below the waist line, two sleeves and my back is tatted and one trans symbol on my shoulder

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    honest?
    if you say so...

your excuse for these posts is to help people...
    not one thing you've said is helpful at all...its just some pictures of wigs, legs and toes and fingernails

Honest or not, its really not that interesting or helpful at all but it is kind of fun to see your answers and non answers..
    Thank you Kaitlyn.

Nigella - Please don't stop this thread. I am embarrassed to admit it but I am enjoying it. It's like watching a bad reality show like Real Housewives.
    Which is probably why you should stop it, but where would I get my drama?

I himmed and hawwed (actual words?) before posting this but I couldn't help myself.

To rescue my reputation - I really do love all of the support and information and help on this forum.

Silver Member
    Okey-doke - I call BS … at least in part.

Shelby, you are all over the web. Several real estate sites. Your ex-wife's site. Your marriage and divorce. Her remarriage. A YouTube video. LinkedIn. Facebook. Etc., etc. So that looks real enough to me.

On the other hand, having now seen several of your full body shots, I don't see how the non-tattooed photo could POSSIBLY be you. And, of course, no one appears to believe the sizing.

I'm out of here.
    Lea

OK I intend this to be my last comment, although I will not swear to it. Shelby / Carla - that is not a knock - going with a different name is fine. I too am calling B.S. also at least in part. I am a new member and also new to transitioning therefore I keep advice and opinions to a minimum with the exception of newbies such as myself that are considering transition. I usually go with questions instead but not in this case.

That said I am new to transitioning not to life. As many senior members have pointed out your story continues to change. Doing SRS, not doing SRS, maybe this summer. Everyone knows that requires much advance work, scheduling, planning, approvals. Set backs are understandable, rescheduling too. Things happen. But the way you word it sounds like picking up a new BBQ grill. 'Oh I think maybe I will do it this summer." We know it doesn't work that way.

Also a man size 42 to a women's size 2 ? It's not just about getting slim. My sis in law told me she is a size 2. I brought this discussion up to her. She is tiny. I don't mean slim. She has a small frame. I read the history of all this. Please.....

I do believe some of what you have said is true. I don't think you are making everything up. But definitely somethings are made up or exaggerated. I don't have to be far along in my transition to sniff out a story that is constantly changing. That happens throughout all aspects of life.

In my opinion if you just opened up, said you are stressing, what's going on with you and owned up many members would move on and put this ridiculous discussion in the past. I could have stayed quiet and enjoyed the show but I am starting to feel sorry for you.

I am totally confused so had a little look online. I do believe you are a Realtor as there is a link to your page however the last review was 2014 to Carl which I assume was you.
    Then suddenly two new reviews about Shelby Kendall appear both the same time you started this thread?
    BTW Shelby Kendall is an agent in Colorado, it looks like you have highjacked an old page you used to use added a couple of bogus reviews and stuck up a highly unprofessional picture and then used Shelby's name, also when you go to the contact link on that site it takes you to a man.
    No idea what that's about but it doesn't feel right.
    If it is real then you need to work on it, especially the contact info and picture.

Congratulations on your weight loss, however your insistence on proving your size is completely irrelevant to transition, go boast on Weight watchers but here it is of no help to anyone what pants you can fit into. In fact drastic weight loss can be unhealthy for a big op my doctor told me to maintain my current BMI for SRS.

The lack of any depth of info and evasive answering unfortunately leads me to the conclusion I don't believe you currently. Are you on hormones if so how has that been what has it done for you, if not why have you chosen that path?
    How has working as a woman been describe your experience as going full-time is a huge deal you have just glossed over.

Bullet point answers are meaningless because anyone can do that eg:
    Became an astronaut, flew to the moon, returned home early after suffering facial edema from lack of gravity, once recovered I'm going to Mars in 3-6 months.
    Oh here's a picture of me next to a NASA sign to prove it........

Some real personal insight into feelings would be welcome.
    Last edited by becky77; 06-30-2016 at 02:46 AM.

Silver Member
    I said I was out, but want to correct this.

The CO agent site is unrelated. Unlike Trulia, Zillow, etc., only members of a Realtor Association regional affiliate appear on Realtor.com. And all agent "sites" on Realtor.com look the same. (My wife is a broker in 3 states and belongs to 3 different regional affiliates.) Realtor assn. membership is expensive. We just paid the annual dues for one, which was about $900. The association is private, but also quasi-governmental, with many states deferring ethics and practices oversight to the Association, including the ability to sanction agents and brokers, including suspending their licenses. Misrepresentation would be a serious violation.

Shelby's complete real estate trail is on the web.
    Lea

Yes I am on hormones I take spiro, progesterone, avadart all daily and I inject estrogen weekly just had blood work done to test my levels my therapist is Dr Clark, and I got to Rowan Tree medical for hormones, a Lgbt center in Wilton Manors, my clients all know about me and it took me a year and a half to let them all know, the two reviews from Zillow are past clients I working with Zillow to have the reviews of carl removed from my site and the video as it confuses people I am a realtor in South Florida and have not hijacked any threads there are plenty of Shelby Kendalls and a few realtors, I did not know my ex got married again as we don't talk, thanks for that, I have asked to be her friend and told her I will always be there for her, she will not reply I know it is hard on her, my life insurance has her as the receiver if I should die, I will always love her and wish her the best. I am a Realtor with Remax Consultants in Ft Lauderdale, I had to leave a company because they did not support me, so I am at a fully supportive office now . The hormones have done allot, my face has changed even prior friends who have not seen me don't recognize me, I have done full hair removal, lost weight did fat transfer to my face and but did breast aug but had an infection a month later, they had to be removed I can have breast aug again in 5 more months and will, I have a 7500 dollar deposit to Dr Reed for srs, but thinking of going to Dr Brassard in Canada as the conversion rate works in my favor for srs, I have one more doc to get to them today and they can schedule 6 months out and I can be put on a waiting list, I volunteer at sunserve lgbt center in wilton manors with helping trans people men and women do there name change in the court, the courts no me and I am doing again tomorrow, I have had consultations with Dr Spiegal, Dr Mayor and the facial team for ffs the facial team thinks I need less work than the other two, lip lift , brow and mini face lift 15k euro or 17k, I honestly don't remember what I posted a year ago, and what I post is true weather anyone believes me I am involved in the lgbt community here and come on this site for advice not to get slammed, here is a link to my real estate pg with remax http://www.remax.com/realestateagent...entname-shelby vaneyssen kendall/sortorder-Asc/pagenumber-1/Count-24 if I have posted some inconsistencies my honest apologies as I come her to learn from others . True I am on the web, and my ex was good with computers and has stuff out there from when we were married, I am working as I said to change over it takes time and I am a busy realtor, I hope this sheds some light and not here to upset people
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-30-2016 at 01:21 PM. Reason: dosages are not allowed to be published

... Really? I'm way new to transition, but I must say I find it pretty darn strange that almost every photo you've posted that I've seen was taken at the same time. Do you not have your own camera? Almost every other realtor photo I've seen shows the person's face... And is taken in the light... Just too many inconsistencies for me. I've found most people have like 1 thing about them that might require explanation - you've had to qualify every single element of your story with increasingly complex detail. Nope. Not buying it.

The photo of my legs honestly was taken three years ago I started my tattoos in 2015 and they all mean something you are more than welcome to call my tattoo artist, Megan at bad fellow tattoo in fort Lauderdale she did all the work, 3 years ago I had two tats a tribal around my arm and a um I have since covered it up with phoenix in 2016 my rt arm tat was done 2015 and my back done in 2015 after I died on a hospital table broken ribs that had to put titanium plates to repair and I bled out into my lungs, sorry what I post is true the photos all taken at different times and places

Congrats on your weight loss, but honestly, how are you a size 2? I'm 5' 7" and 125 lbs, and I'm a size 4. Are you saying you're shorter and/or weigh less than me? Maybe it's the camera angles on the photos, but I don't see how you can be a size 2.

I have been on this site for 7 years, there photos of me from back then but the system crashed and all the photos were lost, I have one from back then. Everyone is allowed there opinion but it seems some people here judge and feels like discrimination I would never judge anyone as I don't but I have never seen any of your photos and you have all seen mine but I get judged some of you have been on here since 2015 and 2016

Silver Member
    This is me last night after working two jobs. Judge away.

I don't judge and think you look pretty it is not in me to judge as I help and support the lgbt community

Silver Member
    Your right, we do judge. Posting old photos, making bold claims, showing pictures of legs (never recommended here) your going to get some flak. Posting information that conflicts with your past posts without giving explanations. Your interesting because you are totally out but treating this in a way that comes across as a crossdressers fantasy. Why is that?

There is a lot of respect for realness here. Why I posted that picture. That is me, post transition in all my glorious womanly beauty. A woman just trying to navigate her way through life. I don't need to convince you or anyone of anything, don't need to brag about my weight or what size I wear or show off my legs to you.

I think this thread needs a bit more compassion.

On the other hand, Shelby you need to understand there have been some impostors here in the past, people who made themselves out to be who they were not, and this can have a devastating effect on newbies who genuinely come here for guidance and support, if they are told things by others who have no clue what transitioning entails.

That said, I also followed all the links about you online and I do believe that you’ve had a rough time of it (… who doesn’t have a rough time when they transition). The transitioning process is long, relationships and as the result financial assets are lost, and one isn’t immediately accepted as a female in one’s day to day life, because it takes time for facial features (through HRT combined with FFS) and voice (through lots of practice) to change especially at middle-age.

I think that posting threads about how wonderful everything is (see how skinny I am, see how good I look, see how well I am helping our TG community, see how well I am adjusting), although these positive self-messages are important to help transitioners cope, can seem disgenuous because everyone who participates here knows that transition also carries with it a lot of difficulties, if only in dealing with people on a day-to-day basis who treat the transitioner as a male in women’s clothing rather than a female during the actual process of transition.

You’ve gone through a lot in the last 2-3 years but you haven’t documented it here so you can understand why people are skeptical.

So if you don’t mind, I’ll post a link to a page where you wrote what you basically posted here, with a link to a youtube video (including a radio interview and makeup application) that you posted recently, although I don't know when the actual video was made:

http://www.transitionradio.net/shelby_kendall.html

After seeing this video, I hope that the other people who participate in this thread will stop doubting your story. I think you very much want this to happen, else you would not have posted so many personal details about your life in this thread. I didn’t watch the whole video, but enough to convince me that you are real. There is also an old picture of you on that webpage and if opened in a different tab (the pics are all stretched out on that page) it is proof that you have indeed lost a lot of weight. (Congratulations!)

Also I just want to say about the size 2: women’s clothing sizes are not consistent. I can wear a size 14 if I buy clothing online from a site in China (where the average woman is much smaller than I am), or a size 4 if I buy from an expensive US top designer, although in department store sizes I was a size 8, now inching towards a size 10. And if you haven’t put on a lot of fat in your hips/posterior area yet, you could well have fit into a designer size 2 skirt, but really if you want support here I think it best to approach it with discussions that chronicle your day-to-day challenges as well as your successes and also ask about how people cope with their losses and how they move on through life with all the changes ... if you are here to form friendships (support) with members who are also going through transition. Beginning a thread with a focus on how small you are (even if you understandably are proud of the weight loss), is maybe not the best way to start to be involved here if you want support, because frankly it does sound more like bragging given the importance of all the other changes that happen with transition. But, if you establish a relationship and friendship with the members here first and then you post pictures that celebrate your milestones, then I am sure that everyone will help you to celebrate. Just make sure that your pics are current.

That said, I do wish you all the best Shelby and I hope that your transition will continue to go as smoothly as possible.

(… and I’m amazed that your clients in Florida do not object to a transitioning realtor, given that I thought Florida was a fairly conservative state. But, if they are, it must be a testament to your excellent realtor skills. Good for you!)

And last, congratulations on having stopped drinking. Keep it up!
    Last edited by ReineD; 06-30-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Reine

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arbon View Post
    Judge away.
    You look nice, Theresa, but tired and stressed.
    Lea

ReineD I do agree with what you said, as for my pics all 3 were new except the one from three years ago, the youtube was done last month by Mark a transman in my home he runs a site transition tv , I do have a deep voice I am from the south and am working on it with a trainer and online I know there can be imposters here I have been through allot and will document it in another post, but If I break a rule like posting a photo someone does not like instead of bashing me send me a private email the moderator will take it down and that will be that although personally I think we can post what we want except nudes or suggestive photos, I am progressive in that way but I will abide by the rules transitioning takes time rome was not built in a day, As far as real estate I lost some people in the beginning but my long term clients accept and my new clients except I am upfront with everyone and very good at what I do , last year I was top 1% of all realtors in Broward county no easy feet, this year I have done 4 mil in sales so far and hope to close out at 6-7 million, equates to 180-210k in commission I list foreclosures and short sales and regular sales, do light commercial and work buyers and sellers, I normally do 10-12 million a year but with the transition I have allot going on with volunteering and the transition and I knew in the beginning when I decided to transition publically I would lose some business, but things will improve as people get used to it, if you know me personally I help everyone in the office I have helped new agents get listings and sales and asked for nothing in return, I do pet rescue and adopt I have 4 pugs, and volunteer in the lgbt community I am for real

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Kimberlyoct lets talk about srs I was scheduled in Jan 216 my surgeon wanted to cancel due to my rib surgery and heart being bruised he wanted me to do further tests on my heart which I did, I rescheduled after and my insurance denied me last second you have an opinion not based on fact if you doubt me call Anne at DR Reeds office they have my 7500 dollar deposit please don't talk about what you don't know about move on

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby11 View Post
    As far as real estate I lost some people in the beginning but my long term clients accept and my new clients except I am upfront with everyone and very good at what I do
    I believe you, and if ever I'm in the market for property in FLA, I'll contact you.

... you don't by any chance know of good deals in the Jacksonville area. I really like the Riverside neighborhood except I'm worried about sea level rise in the long term. Or are you just in Ft Lauderdale.
    Reine

Shelby, I also agree with Reine's comment. There needs to be more compassion in this thread. I have issues with some of the things you have posted but I am not going to comment on that any further and I will not reply to or support or post any additional negative comments. I think you came to this site for support and that is what we are all here for and you deserve it as much as any one else. As I said I do think there is truth in your posts. That said other members deserve sincere genuine posts as well. In my opinion - I know you did not ask for it but I am attempting to extend an olive branch - try to take some of the comments of other members and hear what they are saying about their concerns about your posts. That's all.

I wish you happiness, I have no reason to do otherwise.
    Kym

Thanks for that you may doubt some things but my weight and size is true I am super skinny waist down, carry most of body weight up top and working on that I have nothing to prove here and hope I can learn from others but as I said I have been here for years first time ever questioned lets all move on

Shelby,I tried to PM you but you don't get them. I will be home this weekend.Perhaps we can meet up for a coffee in WM.

Well i'm a real person, and i'm willing to admit when i'm wrong
    i believe you are transitioning..,sorry to mess up your thread but you are gonna have to understand if you want to communicate with real people, nobody and i mean nobody is going to react positively to cd glamour pics of toenails and crotches.
    I am real

I agree Shelby, let's move on. I hope others agree.
    Best,
    Kym

Best wishes