Thread: Out fully dressed for the first time!

Out fully dressed for the first time!

Hello everyone.

Pride-fest in my city today. Please don't "out" the city. Thought I should go since this is the first year I've considered myself a part of the LGBT community. (ALWAYS supportive of...) Was too paranoid to go fully dressed initially, but brought a bag of semi-subtle clothes, and left them in the car. I was happily stunned at how out there this event is. Once I realized I would hardly be noticed, I went back to my car to change. (realizing for the first time, I can change in my tiny car if I put my mind to it). Got a few double-takes...a few compliments...I honestly think I passed with half the people, and the other half didn't care.

People-watching! I haven't been to an event this interesting since Grateful Dead shows in the 70s.

Welcome to the world!

Ah, you did it girl! Our pride is in August and I will be there dressed. Went last year and mostly passed. It was great fun being out there.
    Part Time Girl

Thanks. It was quite an experience. Wish I'd dressed as out there as I had at home. These were my people.