Thread: Just sharing interesting discovery

Just sharing interesting discovery

I am not very tall so whenever I wash my shower curtain liner I stand on the edge of the tub. Today I discovered if I am in my heels I can reach it standing on the floor. Not quite as dangerous. hehe

Banned Read only
    If your shower curtain rod is at customary height for a bathroom you are short. The plus side of being that short is the availability of dresses that are the right length. I'm tall which makes it impossible to find a dress with a natural length for my waist. Also, short should attract less attention or scrutiny than a tall cross dresser.

Banned Read only
    Larry ,
    I haven't tried that one but I can't reach mine unless I stand on the edge of the bath, I knew there was a good reason for wearing heels , so we can reach things !!!

Platform shoes are also great for getting things off the top shelf.

How short are you people? I'm 5'7" and I can reach my shower curtain rod in my bare feet.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Read only
    LIsa,
    I'm 5' 7" and I put the rails up so it's my fault I can't reach them !

I've worn heels to wash the ceiling. Perfect height for reaching all the way in to the wall over counters, I'm 6'.

I am 5'4" and I can never reach anything,
    even the coffee cups in the cabinets are hard for me to reach.
    Unless I have heels on, that solves alot of issues.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I wish I the issue of not being able to reach. My challenges are, do I fit that room, is the light fixture, fan, cabinet doors closed? I've got so many physical scars my head from being tall. If only i a ladder like you wonderful people.
    Candi
    Perfection Is a Road Not a Destination